Defensive Carry banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
10,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bet you never heard of this bunch! I never did, until I re-read an article about my neighbors SIL who Illegally shot a third buck back in 20014. an 18 pointer,.,.,That article will be posted second,.,. From this groups "about page">>>>>
C.A.S.H. MISSION STATEMENT
FROM C.A.S.H. COMMITTEE TO ABOLISH SPORT HUNTING

The mission of C.A.S.H. – Committee to Abolish Sport Hunting – is to accomplish what its name says in the shortest possible time.
Understanding that abolishing hunting entails a process, a series of steps taken and not a single action that would effect our goal overnight, a time frame cannot be established. END>>> These are the evil scum we need to worry about, >>>
About Us - C.A.S.H. Committee To Abolish Sport Hunting

LINK FOR MY (former)NEIGHBOR(s) SIL >>> https://www.thetimesherald.com/stor.../21821661/fined-poaching-point-buck/21821661/ PIC BELOW
Face Deer hunting Hunting Jaw Trophy hunting

·
Registered
11,967 Posts
Bet you never heard of this bunch! I never did, until I re-read an article about my neighbors SIL who Illegally shot a third buck back in 20014. an 18 pointer,.,.,That article will be posted second,.,. From this groups "about page">>>>>
C.A.S.H. MISSION STATEMENT
FROM C.A.S.H. COMMITTEE TO ABOLISH SPORT HUNTING

The mission of C.A.S.H. – Committee to Abolish Sport Hunting – is to accomplish what its name says in the shortest possible time.
Understanding that abolishing hunting entails a process, a series of steps taken and not a single action that would effect our goal overnight, a time frame cannot be established. END>>> These are the evil scum we need to worry about, >>>
About Us - C.A.S.H. Committee To Abolish Sport Hunting

LINK FOR MY (former)NEIGHBOR(s) SIL >>> https://www.thetimesherald.com/stor.../21821661/fined-poaching-point-buck/21821661/ PIC BELOW View attachment 365424
The vast majority of biologists and wardens my wife worked with while at the California Dept. of Fish and Game were in favor of hunting. Every warden I met when we lived there was a hunter and I took my hunter education course from a warden.

·
Registered
3,841 Posts
When the deer are dying in the downtown streets, and gobbling all their gardens, they'll change their tune.

When the coyotes and mountain lions are killing their pets (do they want pets?) and kids, they'll change their tune.

By then it'll be too late.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I used to live near a city that had a park over run by deer. There would be over a half dozen deer/vehicle accidents a day. The city finally authorized an archery hunt to thin the herd. All the meat was to be processed and given to soup kitchens, etc. Inspectors came in and found a few hairs on some of the meat - it was all thrown out.

·
Premium Member
5,857 Posts
It's astounding the volume and breadth of folks who want to tell everyone else how to live. Guess they can just wish in one hand . . . . and so on.

·
Registered
427 Posts
They don't care about keeping the population of game healthy or in check. They don't care about car accidents either, or don't think about it. Hunting is a big reason some people have firearms. Take hunting away and that removes a big reason to have a gun. It will never happen, most understand the need for hunting. Its an idiots goal.

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
This misfits should take a trip to a cow , pig or chicken slaughter house , maybe find out more about a dairy too as when milk production drops to a certain level off goes those cows to become dog and cat food for these peoples pets . . I should have typed - Meat and Poultry Processing Facility not Slaughter House , thats might sound a bit harsh .

·
Registered
45,252 Posts
No, many of them believe it’s acceptable to eat animals that were raised for slaughter. That’s different!
Bovine Lives Matter!

·
Registered
11,967 Posts
Bovine Lives Matter!
Now, that's as racist as saying, "All lives matter!" When are you going to disavow your white privilege?

Reactions: OldVet
1 - 20 of 43 Posts