Defensive Carry banner

CA Gun Range Closing!!

1014 Views 4 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  Euclidean
http://www.gunownersca.com/news/05/SGVGCart.htm
I suppose we will have to commute to other states to enjoy our rights as Americans.
1 - 1 of 5 Posts
This why I am glad Virginia has protected ranges. We have grandfathering clauses and a bill this year that would prevent the sound from being an issue as well.

I always maintain a clean cut appearance. When I deal with the politicians I always wear a nice suit or jacket and tie with slacks. I do not dress in camoflage except when hunting. When I work at the gun store I look more like a business professional than gun store employee. I don't wear a tie at the gun store, but a leather blazer which is part of my concealed carry wardrobe.

It is unfortunate that people are so judged by their appearance. Some of the most articulate people I know on firearms issues are ones who fit the stereotypical view from the anti-rights crowd. :frown:

I find it disturbing in the news release that the chair was insulting towards the citizens who came to the meeting. Unfortunately typical of the anti-rights crowd who railroads and insults anyone who opposes their view of things.

-Scott-
See less See more
1 - 1 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.