Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
I suppose they will find out that firearms are used in the majority of shootings and that almost all gun related deaths are caused by bullets.

That will be $5,000,000 please.

·
Registered
703 Posts
They have such a surplus of state money in CA. they are having a hard time spending it. It seems the state officials just threw some toward this folly. I can hardly wait for their findings. Please recognize this as sarcasm. The CA. budget is in the crapper.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
What's the point in studying it when the solution is so simple? California just needs to pass some tougher gun laws.

Shhhhhhhhh! They might hear that!

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
I suppose they will find out that firearms are used in the majority of shootings and that almost all gun related deaths are caused by bullets.

That will be $5,000,000 please.
I know what their conclusions are gonna be already. I'll can give it to em for half the price and in the next 5 min.

Reactions: DingBat

·
Super Moderator
16,819 Posts
How can they study something that does not exist?? Now if they want to study criminal violence they may have something worthwhile to study.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
If I want to do a test on gun violence and I lock a gun in a room with a lab rat, should I load the gun first or just leave the bullets available to see if the gun becomes violent during the test?

I guess we have to test it using both options.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
For a study to have real relevance doesn't it need to be unbiased? Just sayin....:rolleyes:

Reactions: msgt/ret

·
Banned
894 Posts
What do they do when the study shows that the problem is people?

·
Banned
429 Posts
Well I hope it is a racial diverse study and not just a study of "evil black guns" that would be profiling

I Live For Myself and I Answer to No One.

·
Registered
586 Posts
“Even in a state with a strong gun culture, lawmakers could make sure people at gun bazaars are educated and train them to identify gun buyers that have red flags,” he said. “There are so many things to be done that don’t infringe on Second Amendment rights.”

Gun bazaars?? is that what they call a gun show in Califonia? Train gun sellers to recognize a buyer with red flags??? I don't think Mattie Quinn knows what the hell she is talking about.!! I have a red, white and blue flag and I am damn proud of the principle for which it stands.
Califonia is just a different country to me, why do people live there???

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
That's like funding a major study to find out why older men marry younger women!

Reactions: piguy

·
Registered
10,293 Posts
Imagine if the University of California got state funding to open a "Black Violence Research Center." Or maybe a "Mexican Illegal Immigration Center." How would that go over? Probably not too well, since putting "black" or "Mexican" in front of the name of the problem presupposes that the problem the center is going to deal with is black people or Mexicans.

Same with guns. Violence is a problem worthy of addressing. Gun violence is a political term used to bias the results of the conversation or the research towards a certain outcome.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Like their Diesel Regulations, They'll hire a someone who brought their PHD off the internet to write the report and it will be accepted because he is working with the correct side in the issue! Another Male Bovine Feces Report!

Reactions: molleur

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
They have such a surplus of state money in CA. they are having a hard time spending it. It seems the state officials just threw some toward this folly. I can hardly wait for their findings.
There most certainly is NOT! These morons spend it faster than it comes in and then just swipe it out from civil servants and state employees. Nothing like punishing those who actually work to pay for those who do not.

Reactions: ccw9mm

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
I can already tell you that their denial of violence stemming from illegal immigration will render the study useless. On the other hand, it's a safe hypotheses that they will definitely find the guns to be committing the violence.

Reactions: msgt/ret
1 - 20 of 28 Posts