Defensive Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cabelas recently had a sale on the Centre of Mass safes that everyone on the forum speaks so highly of. I bought three and they arrived today.

They were not keyed the same (I knew they wouldn't be) and only two had keys with them. I phoned Cabelas hoping they could send me a set of keys for the third unit. As the key code is on the lock I didn't think there would be an issue.

After speaking to a couple a couple of different people in their Customer Service department, I was told someone would get back to me. My office phone rang less than five minutes later, it was the distributor of the product. I gave him the key code and expected he would offer to send me a new set of keys.

Nope, they were sending me three new units all keyed alike! All they asked was that I send back the old units when the new ones arrive.

Small wonder I like doing business with Cabelas!! :hand13:

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
+1 for Cabela's CS. I was at Cabela's yesterday and on my drive home I was thinking about the great attitude and customer service of their employees. That's what keeps me going back every couple of weeks even if I don't need to buy anything. That is how you run a succesful business with loyal followers.

·
Banned
342 Posts
My cousin is the Wheeling, WV store manager. I'm continually impressed with their staff and will likely remain a lifelong customer...especially as long as I get the employee pricing!

·
Registered
763 Posts
I would also give kudos to COM. It's not every manufacturer who would send out new product before getting the faulty product back first.

·
Banned
342 Posts
I would also give kudos to COM. It's not every manufacturer who would send out new product before getting the faulty product back first.
Makes you wonder if this is a common problem, given they're assuming the customer is right.

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
When shopping for a product, Cabela's is my first choice.

Plus, it seems like everything I buy there is on sale.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Back in July I ordered some powder and primers from them. They were showing 5 weeks delivery. I had to pay the hazardous shipping charge and the product arrived in, 4 to date, separate shipments with no additional charge. Still waiting for the large pistol and rifle primers. The shipping in separate lots was a big bonus to me. I just wish they could fill the rest of the order.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts