Defensive Carry banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
found a bushmaster on the gun store wall today total a 4 looking weapon just has a internal 10 round mag didnt know we could own any thing like it in californa

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
I guess the mag must make it ''legal''!

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Yeah.... ain't no detachable mag involved...
pretty pathetic if ya ask me...

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
was thinking that a guy with some training could do what he wants in ten rounds or thirty what is the thinking on the whole 10rnd restrictions i dont get it

·
Registered
135 Posts
I Don't Understand How Politicians Feel That Limiting Mag Capacity To Law Abiding Citizens Is Going To Do Anything To Prevent Violent Crimes. I Am Glad I Do Not Have To Worry About Such Things In Michigan. The Days Of The 10rd. Restrictions Here Were Horrible, Hi-cap Mags Were So Expensive.

·
Super Moderator
19,004 Posts
Seems like everything is illegal in Cali.

·
Super Moderator
4,964 Posts
Yeah, the Californicated 10-round fixed magazine is really silly.

The only positive is that of you escape the clutches of California's tyranny, you can get a stripped lower for ~100 bucks, and have a proper AR-15 with a little work.

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
MattLarson said:
Yeah, the Californicated 10-round fixed magazine is really silly.

The only positive is that of you escape the clutches of California's tyranny, you can get a stripped lower for ~100 bucks, and have a proper AR-15 with a little work.
no its not the only way....you do like I did...Get up and move away ... :hand10:

·
Registered
835 Posts
Fixed mag on an AR? How do you load the darn thing? You gotta jack single rounds in through the ejection port? I guess you could break it in half to reload... What a pain.

Think I'd rather have a garand and some stripper clips. Or is that illegal in CA as well?

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
cmidkiff said:
Fixed mag on an AR? How do you load the darn thing? You gotta jack single rounds in through the ejection port?
you guessed it.....gun looks unglier than sin too...it looks fake with the cali mod...

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
litle up date found another arstyle lower here where i live that has the mag apoxeyed into the mag well lmao what a joke with the stuff in sanfransisco and mag restrictions might just up n move wish it wasnt perfect up here on the ridge other than cali gun laws is a beautifull place to live bummer i guese and to answer about loading you guesed it you have to swing the upper up to load the internal mag

1 - 12 of 12 Posts