Defensive Carry banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any california ccw holders here? particuallry orange county? i want to know how long it took to get your fingerprints back from doj and get the phone call from the sheriffs dept. any california ccw please let me know how long it took for you as well.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
That vid won't run for me right now - ''connecting'' just goes nowhere!

Here tho is the result thus far on their survey -

·
Registered
118 Posts
I tried it just now and it takes a minute to load. I get a white screen there then after about half a min or so and it eventually loads. Sorry for the prob. !

·
Registered
357 Posts
I thought the Orange County Sheriff was more articulate and had a better attitude. The L.A. Sheriff struck me as a bit condescending, which might explain his stance on the issue. It does seem that those who are opposed to an armed citizenry usually tend to look down their noses at us mere mortals.

Interesting survey results. I never would have expected such a pro-CCW result in California.

The reporter seemed unbiased, which is a breat of fresh air.

SSKC

·
Registered
106 Posts
Great video clip...I like that Orange County Sheriff! we need someone like that up north! The LA sheriff sure has his head up his.......

·
Registered
1 Posts
CNC the last DOJ Check I went through was under 2weeks. Yet I put in my last CCW app. 74 days ago here in sac. county still no word. Chris

1 - 8 of 8 Posts