Defensive Carry banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
I don't think so, but one can always hope. California is infected with far too many liberals and rino's in places of influence.

Welcome to the forum, by the way!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Well, since you used "ever" as keyword... quite possibly. Maybe if all those "give your mugger/rapist a hug, he just needs to be loved"-liberals somehow acquired some common sense, they'd take a look at the rest of the US (and the rest of the world, especially the UK) and finally realize that CCW actually works against crime and that gun control actually works for crime.

But I have a feeling it'll be a long time before that happens. From what I gather, California appears to be quite homogeneously liberal, so the precious few who think (or "think differently" :tongue: ) are probably under a lot of peer pressure not to express their opinion.

It's the same this side of the pond... just say that you think everybody should be able to buy and carry a gun (preferably without registration) and people will think you are out of your mind.

I think it's going to take either a tremendous success in the rest of the US and/or a lot of grassroots work in California. Both are possible, so there is hope.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
There is always hope but - I fear well outside of our lifetimes.

And hell could quite possibly freeze over first.

Sad how things constitutional - turn out to be so regionally tampered with and corrupted!

BTW - welcome :smile: - still carrying the PPK? :wink:

·
Registered
388 Posts
Only in your dreams.

·
Banned
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i cant carry right now as i am in a comunist country called california but i am a decorated somalia veteran and i am going to fight for my right to carry. i just finished my classs and paperwork for the utah and florida ccw permits. i am currently working on a good cause statment to use in california (orange county) if i am denied i am going to take it all the way to the supreme court if i have to. gun laws are illegal and should be removed form the record.

·
Registered
195 Posts
First thought is "No Way". But a couple of years ago I would have said the same about Arnold becoming the California Governor. Strange things happen. Good luck California in getting Shall Issue.

·
Banned
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
arizona

i am going to move to arizona when my parents kick the bucket not that i want that to happen there the only reason i stay in california at the moment. ive lived here my entire life and i am tierd of it. to may bogus laws.

·
Premium Member
2,355 Posts
Welcome to the forum. We're shaken, not stirred.

Believe it or not, an attorney from San Diego flew in to take a class, and I asked him the very same question. Seems there's a growing underground that is at work on the issue. There are some county sheriffs who sympathize, and they are issuing permits. He doesn't think the urban areas will relax. Crime is political capital.

·
Registered
134 Posts
You know what they say... When puns are outlawed, only outlaws will have puns!

J/K... I would hope that CA would relax on the issue. There is a promotion in San Diego w/ my company that I could probably get but I'm not sure I want to move there with all the Mickey Mouse laws they have.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts