Defensive Carry banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
11,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love it when a gun rights group gets to stick it in and break it off against some government goons who have overstepped their bounds. It warms the cockles of my heart.

Reactions: NavCop

·
Registered
11,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don’t get it. Gun owners won what ? Registration on their terms ?
That's about as good as it gets in Commiefornia. The good part is that they at least get to keep their rifles (for now) and that the state has to pay some money to the SAF.

·
Registered
5,589 Posts
Californians were given a certain amount of time to register their "assault rifles" or be in criminal possession after a certain time. The system used to register them on line was perpetually crashing, not accepting their inputs, or otherwise simply not allowing people to register. They sued the state for requiring them to register but not providing a means to do so in the time allotted. They sued to get the system up and working and an extension of the time they would have to register. At least that is the way I understood the issue. It would appear the system still isn't working, hence the the start date not being until January.

·
Registered
44,729 Posts
Okay, so Californians will die a death by 999 cuts.

·
Registered
10,163 Posts
This was what the third or 4th now resg "bad gun " list dating back to the late 80s

This one was on the so call bullet button guns that had been banned ..What did suck was unless past bans where you could if a "permited " gun use and keep using normal over 10 round mags in it you could not with the BB ..Now if they changed that great but last I looked no

·
Premium Member
5,723 Posts
Californians get nothing but trouble from the government in the area of gun. Made up regulations that do nothing, excessive fees for those regulations, and the continual push to disarm the citizens. The government's greatest success thus far? Producing ex-Californians.

·
Registered
11,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Californians get nothing but trouble from the government in the area of gun. Made up regulations that do nothing, excessive fees for those regulations, and the continual push to disarm the citizens. The government's greatest success thus far? Producing ex-Californians.
Spoken like a true ex-Commiefornian. Takes one to know one....

·
Registered
44,729 Posts
And Colorado, Oregon, and Washington all thank you.

·
Premium Member
2,172 Posts
I will admit that California has beautiful landscapes and topography. Putting that aside, why would anyone want to live and work in California?? It is a bastion of nosey people and social justice warriors that get offended by anything and everything. Furthermore, the taxes in California are outrageous and not to mention the rules for thee but not for me attitude.

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
And Colorado, Oregon, and Washington all thank you.
Yeah- It's been great watching my state go from nice mix of D and R split government to solid blue. Thanks CA, NY, DC!

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
Yeah- It's been great watching my state go from nice mix of D and R split government to solid blue. Thanks CA, NY, DC!
That's because R compromised too much with D instead of fighting them tooth and nail. And really, more people should have been supporting L, then maybe we could be done with this mess by now. But noooooo, they can't win...

·
Premium Member
10,513 Posts
California will prove that they are a lost cause when they vote today to keel Gov. Newsome.
Even when given a chance to change they won't.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts