·
Banned
3,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Damn you Superman!

I have mixed feelings, I kinda want people to abandon CA but then again I don't want other states to be polluted. I know there are good like minded people in CA there just doesn't seem to be enough of them in the right places to make a difference.

·
Registered
8,100 Posts
I stopped feeling bad for people in California a long time ago. If they have been willing to put up with the fake drought long enough to still be there for these laws, then its their fault for either not doing something about it, or moving.

Reactions: Rhinoman

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Require a background check for each purchase of ammunition. This will be a nightmare to administer. Here is what will be required:

30352. (a) A vendor shall not sell any ammunition without, at the time of delivery, legibly recording the following information:
(1) The date of the sale.
(2) The purchaser’s driver’s license or other identification number and the state in which it was issued.
(3) The brand, type, and amount of ammunition sold.
(4) The name of the salesperson who processed the sale or other transaction.
(5) The purchaser’s full residential address and telephone number.
(6) The purchaser’s date of birth.
(7) The purchaser’s name.
It is not uncommon to purchase many different calibers, brands, variances, and amounts of ammo in a single transaction. I think the intent here is to make it so arduous to manage that business people will not find it worth their while to even apply to get a vendor license.

·
Registered
8,897 Posts
So glad my wife and I no longer live there. Good that I bought a large gun safe, I'll be able to accommodate my buddies from California ARs and magazines.

·
Super Moderator
16,798 Posts
Require a background check for each purchase of ammunition. This will be a nightmare to administer. Here is what will be required:

It is not uncommon to purchase many different calibers, brands, variances, and amounts of ammo in a single transaction. I think the intent here is to make it so arduous to manage that business people will not find it worth their while to even apply to get a vendor license.
Bingo, you win the Kewpie doll. After all if you cannot have an outright ban on guns make it so hard to purchase the ammo people lose the desire to own them. I do wonder if they will go after reloading components next.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Bingo, you win the Kewpie doll. After all if you cannot have an outright ban on guns make it so hard to purchase the ammo people lose the desire to own them. I do wonder if they will go after reloading components next.
I wonder how places like Walmart will deal with this,quit selling anything firearm related?

·
Premium Member
2,313 Posts
I won't be visiting CA anytime soon, if ever. Never mind moving there. Anyway, I'm not surprised by this.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
I'm going to second the motion that I first saw on this forum to build a wall and put CA on the Mexico side of it!

·
Registered
246 Posts
I won't be visiting CA anytime soon, if ever. Never mind moving there. Anyway, I'm not surprised by this.
I agree with this. I have visited California several times back in the 90's and liked many parts of it but now I have such a bad taste in my mouth about California I no longer have any desire whatsoever to go there again. Truth is I rarely bring a firearm when I travel to another state because it can be difficult to try to figure out all the laws (especially in states that allow local gun laws). So I would not carry a firearm to California anyhow but the taste is so bad I just say no.

·
Registered
70 Posts
NO PLEASE, let them stay where they are, they do nothing but pollute everywhere they go. Just cut CA off and let it float away
Being born in the "great state of Massachusetts":aargh4:,and having a bunch of family still there,I can tell you there are still some good,freedom loving 2A people in these God forsaken places.

IMO only the like minded would move out,as the standard lib/sheeple would raise their nose at the very thought of living in the "backwards south".

·
Registered
401 Posts
We will be in Nevada on July 5 to look for a new place. Between this and the taxes, I can't stay in Kalifornia any longer. I love the climate, but the stupid libtard govt sucks.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts