Defensive Carry banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
2,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is really scary. Someone started a fake petition to repeal the 2nd Amendment and approached people on a Boardwalk in California asking them to sign a petition to repeal the 2nd Amendment to take the guns out of the hands of right wing extremist so that only criminals would be able to have guns. It was shocking how easily people signed this petition and shut down their brains after hearing about banning all guns. You have to watch this to see how stupid people really are and how easily they can be manipulated by politicians as a result.

Clueless Californians sign away Second Amendment rights | Fox News Video

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
I'm prreetttyyy sure I've seen this a time or two on here already. But, all the same, it's a good story and a great reminder of the mindset we're up against.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hmm, I've seen similar numbers for repealing the 1st Amendment. Many people just want the government to keep them safe and free from any thing that would upset them and don't care who's rights are taken away in doing it.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
I saw one years ago where people were asked to sign a petition to ban "di-oxy hydrogen," a chemical they asserted "was everywhere" and "is responsible for the death of thousands of people, including children." Only one guy thought about it and said something like, "Hey, isn't that just water?" Everyone else who was approached signed, some actually being indignant that the government would allow such a terrible chemical to exist in the first place.

The sheep metaphor is accurate for a multitude of reasons.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts