Defensive Carry banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have scoured the web and can't quite find what I'm seeking: I've purchased a Kel-Tec Sub-2000 folding carbine. Folded it is 16" in length and about 7" tall. I'm looking for a rectangular heavy duty nylon case that is about 18 inches long and about 10 inches high. Able to handle the weapon PLUS several spare magazines and spare ammo. I have tried "BAGMASTER" and DILLON and I just can't find anything. It doesn't have to be a gun case per se. Any RESEARCH RANGERS out there?

·
Registered
810 Posts
Closest thing to that I see on a quick glance is a "Mil-Tech Rex" handgun case for a Thompson Center. It's 12" x 20", black nylon, their pn is 1220. They're relatively inexpensive (under $20).
Blackhawk makes a case that's 22 x 10 for a MP5 but it's close to $100.
I had no idea I am a RANGER. That's great! I'll sit here and wait for my award................

·
Registered
6,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds Perfect

David III said:
Closest thing to that I see on a quick glance is a "Mil-Tech Rex" handgun case for a Thompson Center. It's 12" x 20", black nylon, their pn is 1220. They're relatively inexpensive (under $20).
Blackhawk makes a case that's 22 x 10 for a MP5 but it's close to $100.
I had no idea I am a RANGER. That's great! I'll sit here and wait for my award................
Oooooh THAT sounds perfect, can you post a link? RANGER DAVID?

·
Registered
6,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Administrator
143,593 Posts
Credit Where Credit Is Due

Forum Member David III Found it for you.:biggrin2:
I just posted a pic & a link.

QKShooter...passing the Thanks! over to David III

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
michaels of oregon has one that I saw... heavy zippered. 2 tone in color, thick and weighty.... had a price of $35

1 - 9 of 9 Posts