Defensive Carry banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone else here a big fan of Cam & Company (NRA News)? I listen to it everyday.

You can hear it Monday-Friday 15:00-18:00 eastern for free at their web site; http://www.nranews.com or on Sirius Satellite Channel 144 (not for free).

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
Yup. I got Sirius about four weeks ago. I listen to it on deliveries. Mike Church (right after C&C) is good too.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nope, not on the regular radio, but you can catch the show on the web site. The live stream from 3pm-6pm Eastern time. If you miss it, they have a link to the last show so you can watch it whenever you want. I watch part at work (about an hour) then watch the rest either that night at home, or the next morning at work. It's a great program will a lot of info.

Give it a look see, you'll be hooked once you do.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Call me old fashioned but I still refuse to pay to listen to radio, Sat TV is bad enough.

·
Registered
563 Posts
I have listened a few times on line.
It's a good show.
I usually stream from the archive cuz I'm not in a place to listen when it is live. That way I can pause for interruptions and not miss anything too.

Thanks for the reminder.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Cam and Company

Its funny the wife bought me sirius radio so I could listen to Howard Stern. But I found Cam and Company, rarely listened to howard.
Then they stopped playing C&C in the morning.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I listen on most days.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Click here at 3 o'clock on weekdays, or you can listen to the archived shows.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts