Defensive Carry banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are their any CC'ers out there who POCKET CARRY their revolver with Crimson Trace LG-305? I know that this grip is the combat grip and is much larger than the standard CT grips.

Please provide input. Thanks

·
Registered
91 Posts
No, did not work for me, either pocket or appendix carry. (to big) Tried the LG105's, they were to small for my long fingers (I did not actuate the switch with my grip most of the time). Went with the LG405's and they work very well for me in all situations. (I don't pocket carry very often, mostly appendix carry.
I do use a Smart Carry in the summer when it is shorts and t-shirts, and the 405 hides better than the 305.

·
Registered
5,327 Posts
My friend carries his 340PD with 305s in his pocket. The tip of the grip sticks out of the pocket, and he wears 5.11 style pants almost exclusively, which have big pockets. I have the 340 M&P and I dont think I would use them. It would be the 105 or the 405.

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Yep, I tried the 305's and they are too big for most pockets...If you want a grip larger than the std boot grips, get the 405's...

·
Registered
143 Posts
I pocket carry a 340sc with 305 grips with very little problems. I don't do it in tight jeans, but that's just common sense. They conceal well in my 5.11 jeans or slacks with no problem.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts