Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone!

I am moving to the USA soon! Going to be working down in New Mexico after living in Europe the last years. I have been a persecuted gun nut in Canada and did not even try to own guns in Germany so I am looking forward to being in a place where guns are easier to get. :)

Hoping to do the paperwork eventually to work on citizenship and also get some suppressors at some point too :)

In Canada I had a VZ58/CZ858, a bunch of .22s and and a .300 BLK.

·
Banned
12,069 Posts
Welcome to the US of A, ...when you get here.

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin! I think you'll like the firearms freedoms many of us have here in the US. Stay clear of those states that are unduly restrictive.

·
Registered
2,520 Posts
Enjoy the forum.................... :wave:

·
Administrator
143,706 Posts
Welcome.

SO....What will be the first firearm that you'll purchase when you hit New Mexico? Just curious.

·
Registered
11,671 Posts
Welcome from Delaware!

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee.......the "Patron State of Shootin' Stuff!"

·
Registered
11,153 Posts
Welcome...I hope you enjoy your new found freedoms....:smile:

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Welcome to the USA.

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Welcome to the United States and of course, welcome aboard the forum too.

·
Registered
11,431 Posts
Welcome Aboard and Greetings from Rocky Top Tennessee

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Welcome.

SO....What will be the first firearm that you'll purchase when you hit New Mexico? Just curious.
now this is a hard question. I want one of the Boberg arms pistols (probably the L), a walther PPQ, and probably once I figure out the paperwork, a SBR AR in .300 BLK with an integral suppressor. And I will likely pick up a VZ variant from czechpoint because I love the platform. And maybe one of those ruger mkIIs with integral suppressor.

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Welcome to Defensive Carry :wave: The best forum for sharing ideas and experience.

Help us keep this forum great by remembering the Golden Rule: Please treat others as you want to be treated.

I am from Kansas.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.