Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Vendor
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife finished her third round of chemo last Monday and she has a pet scan and more test going up on the 14th and 18th of this month to see where we are with this nasty battle.
Please keep her in your prayers, I thank all of you for all the prayers and encourageing words. God bless you all.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,443 Posts
Sending good thoughts to you and your wife.

Reactions: gatorbait51

·
Premium Member
805 Posts
Prayers sent.

Reactions: gatorbait51

·
Vendor
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I thank you all so much and yes we have been doing all we can to limit being around anyone.
On the off case we do have to go out we do wear mask and from my time as a fire fighter I do make sure the mask are worn property and am very adamit on no cross contamination.
Good rule of thumb when your wearing a mask is considered your hands covered in a thick stinky feces and then imagine what all you want to get that mess on? Will help keep yours hands off your face.
Mask do help if worn and treated properly, it's erisponsible for your self and others not to. If not worn and treated correctly I can fully see it adding to the problem.
This comment is not meant in any rasist manner what do ever- in our area I have seen a total of 3 African Americans wear mask and in general not taking any cautions so when I see that cases in African Americans I have to wonder if this is why this is happening.
At mcreary cancer center they will not allow any one in the building without a mask and no one goes back with the parents, I can't thank them enough for taking care of there people and doing there part to protect paitents such as my wife.
Thank you folks again for the support and please be safe, all of us are counting on it.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
340 Posts
You have it....just had a scope down my throat to my stomach for ulcer issue yesterday....skin cancer issues....so I know her issues....you can bet that I will pray for you and your wife!

Please keep us updated so that we wont forget to keep you all in our prayers!

·
Premium Member
1,616 Posts
Prayers for the Holy Spirit to be active with your wife's treatment. May the doctors and therapists be guided by the Master Physician.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts