Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I have been here for a short while,I am trying to sell 2 firearms that I own and cannot be able to put a post on the for sale site here. Please tell me why please. Thank,richgp100z

·
Registered
15,177 Posts
I believe you have too few posts,it's to prevent spamming and scamming
Advertising

Member's selling individual personal items (non-commercial) is allowed in "Member Buy, Sell, Trade" forum once a member has made 25 or more posts. All thread titles should include the state where these items are located. Items listed here must not be listed elsewhere on the Internet, including auction sites or other forums.

·
Banned
13,684 Posts
Establishment and forum policy as stated above.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yeah. My problem is that I'm more of the silent read everything every day type. Member for a good while now and this is like my first or second post. Luckily this will count. Maybe some day I will be able to ask if anyone is looking to sell the gun I'd like...

·
Premium Member
20,044 Posts
Post to the Member Buy, Sell, Trade forum is controlled by the forum script. Members are required to have 25 posts, outside of "Off Topic" and the Member Buy, Sell, Trade forums, in order to post for sale threads. Once the 25 posts are passed it can take up to an hour for the script to update the flag that allows posting. As said above, this is meant to reduce spam and attempts to sell non-gun related items.

·
Registered
15,177 Posts
well since I am also a mostly read without posting guy I had better get my count up to 25. This post will start that journey.
If you welcome new members coming in you should have at least 25 posts in a couple days

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
If you welcome new members coming in you should have at least 25 posts in a couple days
That's a good way to do it. But don't do them all at once... it drives some members crazy!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.