Defensive Carry banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,796 Posts
You do know there is a sure-fire 100% guaranteed method of getting such sneaky objects to reappear? Get on Amazon and order a second one! :embarassed:

·
Premium Member
3,953 Posts
Well, of course! I've even got a list of things! Scavenger hunt keeps me busy/alleviates this "plague boredom"! :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
3,953 Posts
You do know there is a sure-fire 100% guaranteed method of getting such sneaky objects to reappear? Get on Amazon and order a second one! :embarassed:
I'm guilty of that too!

Reactions: Sister

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
It's not too bad for me yet, but I do it occasionally.

I was really fortunate last week. I keep my work keys and personal keys on separate rings, but in the same pocket. One afternoon, I noticed my ring of personal keys were not in my pocket. I retraced my steps that afternoon and the next morning. Then I checked with the customer service desk at Lowe's. Someone had turned them in. Must have dropped them in the parking lot pulling out my work keys for my truck. Whew.

·
Premium Member
7,149 Posts
Sometimes if you clean the house you will find a few things that you put away for safe keeping. That, of course, depends on how thoroughly you clean the house since some things are buried deep in drawers (like right in the front, sometimes!).

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
For the last few months I've been looking for a compass I got a couple years ago. There are only about three places it would have made sense to put it, and it's not in any. I found the instruction sheet that came with it, though.

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
Not sure what is considered "old" but yes we do it quite often ,

I remember as a child at Christmas my parents would look at each other saying we are missing a gift , a few months later mom would hand one of us a Christmas gift she had misplaced/hidden ...

·
Registered
4,538 Posts
If your really old, then you will forget that you even purchased it, and it will be like getting something new that the night fairies brought you and it just showed up!

Getting older is fun, you get new stuff all the time :danceban:

·
Registered
167 Posts
For the last few months I've been looking for a compass I got a couple years ago. There are only about three places it would have made sense to put it, and it's not in any. I found the instruction sheet that came with it, though.
You are on the trail.....the next ailment is the "Herefors". This will manifest when you walk into a room...stop in the middle...and wonder "what am I here for?" This is a common ailment amongst humans with experience.

·
Registered
33,986 Posts
I once search 10 minutes for the car keys--I had in my hand! The doctor said as long as I knew what I was looking for it was okay.:blink:

Reactions: airslot

·
Registered
5,980 Posts
Just before the lock down I loaded 400 rounds for a match I was going to shoot with my son. The match got canceled. But now I can't find the ammo! I have been keeping an eye out for it for a couple weeks without any luck. Eventually they will turn up. DR

1 - 16 of 16 Posts