Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the Fayetteville gun show this weekend specifically looking a Ruger SR 1911 CMD in 9MM (didn’t have that caliber yet). I got lucky and found two with different vendors and to my joy one was $100 less than the other so I grabbed that one up. This one has the alloy frame and is noticeably lighter than my 3-inch EDC. Now if only the temperature will just get back to breathable levels I can’t wait for a range trip.

Lady1911_R.jpg Lady1911_L.jpg

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
I like it!

You must be one of those fanboy's.:danceban:

Reactions: msgt/ret

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
If it was not for the fact I already own 2 1911's in 9mm-this would be my next-there seems to be a lot of dislike for the rear slide scallops-but I likey a lot.Congrats

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
I have been kicking around the idea of a 9mm 1911. That is set up the way I like a 1911.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Those rear slide serrations are kinda funny but I'd learn to live with them I think. Ruger did a good job with the whole SR 1911 series IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
16,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If I may ask, how much did you snag it for? Marked $800 here.
$719 out the door, I had checked the Base Exchange and the cheapest they would sell one for was $850.

·
Super Moderator
16,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
887 Posts
Congrats on the new edition to your family :smile:

·
Registered
12,686 Posts
Brother MSgt, I just checked the fine-print and, regrettably, you CAN have too many 1911s. Send that one my way, I'll be kind enough to Ruger-sit for...you're own GOOD. :biggrin2:

That very pistol is near the top of my short list! :congrats:

Please treat us to a full-detailed range report (warts & all) at your earliest convenience. :yup:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts