Defensive Carry banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After sizing and decapping thousands of cases, one day I pressed the lever down and felt a funny crunch in my Hornady Match die. When I investigated, the primer pin was bent 90°, The eliptical expander was cracked, and the stem that holds them was bent. When I tried to straighten it, it broke at the threads. Soooo....

I emailed Hornady at 10:42 AM and at and described what happened. At 1:02 PM I received an email from Hornady saying the parts would be replaced under warranty and they would mail them to me.

Now folks, that's hard to beat - especially during these difficult pandemic times!

Thanks Hornady!

·
Registered
38,120 Posts
I bought a Hornady case trimmer and had problems getting consistent trims, each shell growing progressively longer. They sent me a new cutter blade no Charge. No CS gripes here.

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
Hornady is my go to for this very reason,

·
Registered
38,120 Posts
Hornady is my go to for this very reason,
Just to be fair, I've received the same great service from RCBS also.

·
Registered
Northwest Oregon
17,306 Posts
When I want to try to put several bullets through the same hole with one of my rifles, I go with Hornady Superformance Match ammo.

·
Super Moderator
19,560 Posts
Hornady has always treated me well when I had problems with my AP progressive. So easy to deal with!

·
Super Moderator
18,555 Posts
Love to read about good service and support offered by companies who stand behind their products. Hornady's a long time favorite here.

Reactions: Tangle

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
I had a similar problem with a Dillon product; the remedy was similar too. :)

·
Premium Member
3,429 Posts
I've never has an issue with any Hornady product; good to know if I do they'll take care of it.

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
I have a Hornady Lock N Load Press. They have been sending me parts Gratis for years.

Reactions: Tangle
1 - 13 of 13 Posts