Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
Makes you think. Plus that hammer thing looks like a weapon to me...

·
Super Moderator
4,964 Posts
Good reminder of why we carry - what do you suppose this guy would do if he came across a lone person in that lot?

Matt

·
Registered
521 Posts
I sure hope his video added to his court case!!

like "GUILTY!" without a doubt.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I agree, with the video the case would be over very quickly. This is also why I don't leave guns in my car. I hope this guy gets what he deserves. I think it is interesting how strong auto glass is.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
This just makes me see red - like in angry.

Most of my comments remain unprintable!

·
Registered
529 Posts
SOLOLUCKY said:
I sure hope his video added to his court case!!

like "GUILTY!" without a doubt.
Concur...

Hopefully this "upstanding citizen" gets to watch the video @ his trial...

:aargh4:

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
It's not a good feeling to walk to your car and find the glass busted. Happened to me once. Luckily, I don't/didn't keep anything of value in the car. Either they were just vandals, or didn't find what they were looking for, or they were foiled by someone. It was a pretty busy street.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Looks like this was happening in Las Vegas. Here in Cali. I'm usally armed so, if I was coming across this I'm not to worried. But if I'm a vistor to another state that does'nt allow my CCW, all your going to see is my backside running for a phone to dial 911.

Brian

·
Registered
813 Posts
What an idiot. He sure showed the diversity of the "F" word though.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Sad, but you dont have to get a license to pro create. Guys like this will always be out there, remember this video next time you are trying you convince yourself not to carry your weapon.

·
Registered
115 Posts
In all seriousness, what can you do in that situation. You can call the cops, but unless he turns to attack you you can't stop him right? If you try to stop him physically does that make you an aggressor?

·
Registered
280 Posts
i hope this guy is in jail or got shot, this video makes me mader and mader each time i see it,
gun play would not do justice for me for this guy
this guy needs his ass beat with bare fists of furry from all the car owners he just raided
same with the camera guy

·
Registered
143 Posts
Makes me angry just watching it, and just one of the reasons I carry. Think what might happen if you just happened to be returning to your car..and you weren't armed. Also is a pretty good demonstration why one shouldn't leave your weapon in your car.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Makes me sick! I hope that he gets what is coming to him.

·
Registered
552 Posts
looked to me like there were three of them on doing the b and e one colecting the loot showed this to my ma she was semi oposed to ccw then told her imagine we came out of the mall and there they were the actions of thease bg looked like they wouldn t hesatate to rob a car owner if you happened on them so glad my ccw is on the way think this makes me madder cause it seems to be entertainment wt- say isnt that a deadly weapon in his hand boom thump

1 - 20 of 26 Posts