1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
33,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
4,030 Posts
Well they know that if they get caught they will just be released.
DA Fox has let the thugs know that social justice rules Chicago, not criminal justice.
Maybe if enough citizens outside the south side start getting robbed and shot, they will demand some action.
Looks like the rich and middle class people of Chicago are okay with this as long as it stays in the hood.
But sooner or later they are going to come looking for richer hunting grounds.

·
Super Moderator
16,410 Posts
Here in North Carolina carjacking justifies the use of deadly force but having to shoot a 10 year old would be hard to do even though the 10 year old would probably not hesitate.

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
Well they know that if they get caught they will just be released.
DA Fox has let the thugs know that social justice rules Chicago, not criminal justice.
Maybe if enough citizens outside the south side start getting robbed and shot, they will demand some action.
Looks like the rich and middle class people of Chicago are okay with this as long as it stays in the hood.
But sooner or later they are going to come looking for richer hunting grounds.
That's possible, but then it might be easier to just quietly deal lethally with any forays out of the south side rather than stop the slaughter in the neighborhoods. After all, every shooting is one less thug.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Here in North Carolina carjacking justifies the use of deadly force but having to shoot a 10 year old would be hard to do even though the 10 year old would probably not hesitate.
True but they can pull a trigger just like a 20 year old and the bullet that comes out of the barrel has no idea who sent it on its way. May seem hard and cold but it's better to shoot them than get shot by them. And look at it this way... You would be cancelling the ticket of someone who might actually wind up killing an innocent person.

·
Premium Member
7,277 Posts
Stay far away from the south side of Chicago.

Seriously, I feel terribly sorry for the hones people who live there, and there are many. Not just in Chicago, but in other inner city areas, they are gathering to protest that THEY WANT THE POLICE BACK in their area. They are being either ignored or slapped down. And THIS IS RACISM at is most vile.

·
Premium Member
4,480 Posts
I agree, that would be hard to do.

I think a 10 year old might be very dangerous because they are too young to understand how final their actions are.

Although, given what's going on in the inner cities, it looks like no one cares anyway.

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
10 years old? I was playing with GI Joes and a big night for me was being allowed to stay up and watch Alf. What the hell is wrong with people who let their 10 year old hang out with people committing carjackings? No 10 year old should be committing crimes, let alone those that you can legally shoot someone for (at least in Texas you can).

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Maybe I’m a Scrooge but I think a 10 year old is more dangerous than an adult because they don’t have a full understanding of right vs wrong. I’m more afraid of the 10 year old pointing a gun at me.

·
Premium Member
4,480 Posts
10 years old? I was playing with GI Joes and a big night for me was being allowed to stay up and watch Alf. What the hell is wrong with people who let their 10 year old hang out with people committing carjackings? No 10 year old should be committing crimes, let alone those that you can legally shoot someone for (at least in Texas you can).
No real parents in most of these situations...not like we knew. Now they're no more than care-takers...if that. Animals take better care of their young.

The parents are probably out doing the exact same thing their 10 year old is doing.

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
I believe it's the same here in Texas, and I "won't be checking ID's on anyone holding a gun on me"! If they are "old enough to PROCURE a firearm, and brazen enough to carjack me, then I have no choice but to defend what is mine with necessary actions".

·
Registered
34,690 Posts
A gun in your face is a gun in your face.

·
Registered
10,265 Posts
A gun in your face is a gun in your face.
Thankfully I've never had the experience, but I believe I'd be too focused on the gun to notice the age of the person holding it, at least until all was resolved.

I hope the city can realize that it's failing miserably in many ways.

·
Registered
81 Posts
You can't shoot them.
1. unless you have an IL permit you can't legally carry a firearm
2. unless you have an IL foid card you can't legally have a firearm, buy a firearm, or buy ammo in IL
3. If you do shoot the little thug they will put up pictures of the "poor innocent kid" in his choir rob and charge you as a "baby killer"
4.The jury will be filled with liberal BLM supporters who will listen to the brats mom wail "my baby my poor innocent baby"
5. if they don't charge and convict you the BLM will burn the city down.

So best just stay out of there and spend your money elsewhere

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
I believe it's the same here in Texas, and I "won't be checking ID's on anyone holding a gun on me"! If they are "old enough to PROCURE a firearm, and brazen enough to carjack me, then I have no choice but to defend what is mine with necessary actions".
Yep, you can use deadly force against someone forcibly removing you from your vehicle. They’re also committing aggravated robbery so that’s covered as well.

·
Registered
34,690 Posts
Thankfully I've never had the experience, but I believe I'd be too focused on the gun to notice the age of the person holding it, at least until all was resolved.

I hope the city can realize that it's failing miserably in many ways.
I can attest that 95% of your focus will be on the muzzle of that gun, 100% if it's a .45!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts