Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
M&P9, in a N8 squared pro, on an Aker B21 belt at 2 o'clock. Went for food, to Kroger, and various other places. Despite what antis would say, no one went into a panic, there was no frenzy, and no one knew. No printing at all. Feels good to finally be able to do this. Gotta say, that N8 pro is one heck of a comfortable holster. Wasn't even sweating with it, and the heat index is near 100 today. Looking forward to doing this more.

·
Registered
392 Posts
I carry everywhere it is legal and appropriate. Sadly you just never know what we may into thru the course of a day in this crazy world. Concealed is the only way as far as I'm concerned, you become a target open carry.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Nice Boomstick! It helps when you have the right belt and holster. I didn't do as much research when I first started and it wasn't nearly as comfortable. Now it's just another piece of the wardrobe.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Making sure you have your gun before heading out of the house will become just another part of your regular routine like taking your wallet and keys,it doesn't take long. Congrats and glad it's going good for you.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Next step is your first Wally World walk :smile:

·
Registered
887 Posts
No fair..you have to go at least once....I think if you read the fine print on the back of your carry permit it states that at least one walk thru Wally World is required. :danceban:

·
Registered
289 Posts
Be it Wally World or any other Giant box store, It seems to be a right of passage.. Congrats... Pretty soon you'll feel like you don't have pants if you don't have your EDC..:35:

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Your rite of passage isn't complete until you OC in an $11.99 nylon holster at wally world.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Welcome to the dark side . The raggin you are getting here is , I think ...., on the light side welcoming you into the fold . Every day you carry makes you less self conscious about it .

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
617 Posts
M&P9, in a N8 squared pro, on an Aker B21 belt at 2 o'clock. Went for food, to Kroger, and various other places. Despite what antis would say, no one went into a panic, there was no frenzy, and no one knew. No printing at all. Feels good to finally be able to do this. Gotta say, that N8 pro is one heck of a comfortable holster. Wasn't even sweating with it, and the heat index is near 100 today. Looking forward to doing this more.
Congratulations! Now just put it on and wear it all the time

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 47 Posts