Defensive Carry banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
M&P9, in a N8 squared pro, on an Aker B21 belt at 2 o'clock. Went for food, to Kroger, and various other places. Despite what antis would say, no one went into a panic, there was no frenzy, and no one knew. No printing at all. Feels good to finally be able to do this. Gotta say, that N8 pro is one heck of a comfortable holster. Wasn't even sweating with it, and the heat index is near 100 today. Looking forward to doing this more.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Nice Boomstick! It helps when you have the right belt and holster. I didn't do as much research when I first started and it wasn't nearly as comfortable. Now it's just another piece of the wardrobe.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Making sure you have your gun before heading out of the house will become just another part of your regular routine like taking your wallet and keys,it doesn't take long. Congrats and glad it's going good for you.

·
Registered
618 Posts
M&P9, in a N8 squared pro, on an Aker B21 belt at 2 o'clock. Went for food, to Kroger, and various other places. Despite what antis would say, no one went into a panic, there was no frenzy, and no one knew. No printing at all. Feels good to finally be able to do this. Gotta say, that N8 pro is one heck of a comfortable holster. Wasn't even sweating with it, and the heat index is near 100 today. Looking forward to doing this more.
Congratulations! Now just put it on and wear it all the time

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.