Just playing with my new camera...

Glock 19

Sistema 1911

Taurus 85 ultra-lite

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
And there's more - love it!!

Good work Matt - nice to see the Sistema too - I like mine a lot (except for std horrible tiny foresight!) - good to see someone else with one.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
P95Carry said:
And there's more - love it!!

Good work Matt - nice to see the Sistema too - I like mine a lot (except for std horrible tiny foresight!) - good to see someone else with one.
which "generation" do you have? IIRC there were 3...the first ones actually said "Colt" on the side (that's what I have), the second gen. had the same markings w/o the word "colt." Then the third gen. had different markings (don't remember those exactly 'cause I haven't seen one in a while)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Where did you get that grip for your Taurus? I have the same gun and love it. I would like to try a smaller grip though. That on looks like it might be the ticket.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
rhkirk1 said:
Where did you get that grip for your Taurus? I have the same gun and love it. I would like to try a smaller grip though. That on looks like it might be the ticket.
It's a Barami "Hip-Grip". It has a hook on the right grip-panel that can hook over your pants or belt (kind of like the "clip-draw") giving you a more secure version of "mexican carry." however, the clip does not interfere with a holster. They ain't pretty but they work.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts