Defensive Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I, along with a few buddies, will be heading to the Orange county convention center for the yearly auto show and I am wondering about the legality of CC'ing.

I looked on the site and couldn't find any info, and of course Fl St. 790.06 says nothing about convention centers.

Now I know the SHOT show was here not too long ago but I wasn't sure if that fell into the same realm as gun shows, firearm sporting events and the like.

The show is this weekend, So if anyone has some feedback it would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Oh and if there are any Bow-tie fans This is supposed to be there too.

·
Super Moderator
50,596 Posts
FL law does not prohibit carry there, and if they put up any signs, which i doubt that they would:rolleyes:...stay armed...enjoy the show...stay safe!

Remember, Orlando is an 'extra mag' city.:comeandgetsome::yup:

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
funny...i was heading to the county fair one year and wasnt certain whether there were any regulations at the fairgrounds prohibiting carry...i called the office and asked politely if there were...lady says "i'm not sure. hang on while i ask"...she holds the phone...line open and asks...i hear an older gentleman in the background start yelling "why the hell does he want to carry a gun at the fair? he shouldnt bring a gun here. theres going to be kids."...she come back on and says..."their arent any rules against it but they would prefer you didnt."...i told her to tell her buddy i would try not to shoot him by accident but next time he might just want to try answering the question and i'm glad he doesnt carry a gun....she just chuckled....

·
Registered
829 Posts
others will chimes in but no regs I know of would stop you... other than the normal schools and fed bldgs sporting events are the only places that tend to affect me and this is not a sporting event...

+1 on the extra mag & BUG!

·
Premium Member
2,652 Posts
funny...i was heading to the county fair one year and wasnt certain whether there were any regulations at the fairgrounds prohibiting carry...i called the office and asked politely if there were...lady says "i'm not sure. hang on while i ask"...she holds the phone...line open and asks...i hear an older gentleman in the background start yelling "why the hell does he want to carry a gun at the fair? he shouldnt bring a gun here. theres going to be kids."...she come back on and says..."their arent any rules against it but they would prefer you didnt."...i told her to tell her buddy i would try not to shoot him by accident but next time he might just want to try answering the question and i'm glad he doesnt carry a gun....she just chuckled....
A guy asked me why I carry a gun, and I told him for the same reason I have a fire extinguisher in my kitchen pantry.
Regards,
Dan

·
Registered
829 Posts
Putting out the fire!

A guy asked me why I carry a gun, and I told him for the same reason I have a fire extinguisher in my kitchen pantry.
Regards,
Dan
What kind of gun do you have that puts out a fire too?! Now that is being prepared! :image035:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts