Defensive Carry banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to have an idea on everyones take on crossbreed and their most popular holster... Crossbreed supertuck deluxe

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
354 Posts
I wear it every day....most of the time I forget about it. Very comfortable, high quality holster.

Reactions: joker1

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm still waiting. Its been 9 weeks since I ordered it. I guess the better things take longer to make

·
Banned
2,647 Posts
My favorite holster is a Galco King Tuk that is use for my EDC and I have a Crossbreed Super Tuck for my rotation gun but it is seldom used. Both holsters are similar in design and comfort.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Wow, you carry that deep with a lot of cant (nothing wrong with it, at all). I carry higher with less cant...just feels better for my wrist when I draw. I noticed that your holster is not combat cut, have you had any problems with that extra leather getting in the way? I'll post some pics of mine tonight.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I love my CBST. I have the combat cut option which makes for a good smooth, solid draw. I would highly recommend it. I've had it for about 3 weeks and wear it all day every day. Very comfortable. You won't be disappointed. Mine took 53 days to arrive but it is worth the wait.

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
gave mine up for a milt sparks VMII and havent looked back. The amount of material (didnt have combat cut) seemed to move too much with me and not adjust itself easily.

·
Registered
90 Posts
gave mine up for a milt sparks VMII and havent looked back. The amount of material (didnt have combat cut) seemed to move too much with me and not adjust itself easily.
That's why I like SHTFgear. Comes "combat cut" at no extra charge and each holster is sized depending on the gun. No one size fits all slab of leather. Cheaper to!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts