Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heh, I know it sounds like a joke, but I am serious when I ask if any of you carry at home while naked or I guess technically anywhere while naked. We are naked at home probably 90% of the time because its just flat out awesomely comfortable.

The issue with this is of course I have to unholster my Glock and place it somewhere, which is currently the end table. So basically if I'm not on the couch in the event of needing it, I am screwed.

The only thing that comes to mind that would probably work is a shoulder holster. Is there anything else that would be an option without needing additional clothing to support it?

Believe it or not, this will also come in handy when things warm up again since we are thinking about doing a naked hike at a nudist resort. It would be bad enough to come across a big cat or bear while dressed. (Permit and ID would be in the backpack)

Ok, you can stop laughing. :embarassed:

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Two options come to mine, smart carry or naughty lingerie.

·
Premium Member
4,330 Posts
I guess open carry doesn't get any more open!!

·
Administrator
144,048 Posts
Be certain that this Naked Carry thread is BARELY staying posted.<~~:hand5:

Please be mindful of our "Family Friendly" rule & think...before you type.

·
Registered
473 Posts
LOL, i dont even really know how to reply to this thread so "this is my reply".

·
Registered
51 Posts
If you are naked then you are already Open Carrying.

Like suggested a shoulder holster is probably your best bet. Are the other folks at the nudist resort gun friendly? You may want to check on that first.

·
Premium Member
24,511 Posts
I would say either a SmartCarry or a fanny pack.

·
Registered
473 Posts
I have a feeling carrying wouldnt be necessary, you'll most likely scare the BG off anyway.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Ankle holster.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Smartcarry....hmmm, possible.

Ankle holster would probably be good for a lot of people. I didn't consider it due to the fact that I am not really flexible enough to make it a viable carry option for me, in any situation. Good idea for skinnier folks I imagine.

RXtion, I've read the agreement with the resort and they don't mention anything about firearms of any sort. I'm not looking to become a member so since there isn't anything illegal about me carrying, I'm seriously considering the "better to ask for forgiveness than ask for permission" approach. Our trip would not be ruined by a disagreement in "policy".

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
And I wouldn't be carrying anywhere else at the resort. Just the trails.

·
Registered
702 Posts
:rofl: I can't...can't stop...lau...ha ha...laughing.

Biomortis, I don't mean to offend, correct me if I'm wrong...but I JUST read through the Embarrasing Moments thread....I'm pretty sure you told a story about falling and mentioned you weighed 400lbs? And now you add NAKED! That image will stay with me longer than I'm comfortable with.:gah:

·
Registered
156 Posts
You could carry a LCP or Kel-Tec in a neck holster. You could wear a belt and holster when nude. You could keester stash a NAA revolver like an inmate. If I had to do it I would use a Maxpedition fatboy they are designed to carry a handgun.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.