Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:king: I do not change into my PJs until I am ready for bed. Every morning when I get up I put out the dog and wait for him to do his business :gah: and I'm standing there watching with my 9mm in hand. I wonder what other people do while in their PJs.

I don't wear a robe as i don't want the constriction not the limitations on my movements.:ahhhhh:

·
Premium Member
7,465 Posts
LOL. 'Sorry - I'm still chuckling over the mental image of you standing over your dog doing his buiness with the 9mm in your hand. Maybe I outta try that with my dog to get him to focus on why we're out there instead of sniffing every bush in the yard!

I throw a robe on with an LCP in the pocket. I'm too old and stiff in the morning to move fast enough for the robe to limit any movements...

·
Banned
13,684 Posts
PJs? I don't do PJs. Sweats maybe, otherwise it's birthday suit for me. How to carry? Coffee in one hand, pistol in the other....train the dog to bring in the newspaper.

·
Administrator
143,838 Posts
Well, we have already had many threads on "PPPPP" (packing and peeing and pooing in public places) AKA public restrooms.
Then there was ARMED while in the shower.
I think.....How to conceal and carry in a Nudist Colony.
(that one didn't last too long)

Carry while swimming............

Now we have...."How to carry in the Jammies." :blink: - What da heck...Go for it. :biggrin2:

·
Registered
911 Posts

·
Super Moderator
50,597 Posts
I slip on a pair of gym shorts with the P-3AT in a IWB/SOB holster...no problem.:image035:

·
Banned
13,684 Posts
Well, we have already had many threads on "PPPPP" (packing and peeing and pooing in public places) AKA public restrooms.
Then there was ARMED while in the shower.
I think.....How to conceal and carry in a Nudist Colony.
(that one didn't last too long)

Carry while swimming............

Now we have...."How to carry in the Jammies." :blink: - What da heck...Go for it. :biggrin2:
LOL! I'm really having a difficult time finding enough oxygen right now after this little bit of info. This laugh might last me well into next week!

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
I dont do pajammas. I was given a suit at birth and that is what I wear to bed, and have not found a way to conceal it in it yet.

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
PJs? I don't do PJs. Sweats maybe, otherwise it's birthday suit for me. How to carry? Coffee in one hand, pistol in the other....train the dog to bring in the newspaper.
My God. Why did I open this thread? This is going to take years of psychotherapy to erase this image from my head.

You can always wear your Superman PJs. No one would dare attack you then. :rofl:

Smart carry? An LCP in your pocket? All sorts of possibilities.

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
+1 on the robe with a pocket, or even sweats AKA PJs with a pocket.

Yeah, the mental image was kinda funny. My rattie sniffs all over the place before she finds the perfect spot...

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Okay, Im sorry but a lot of this stuff I had to figure outmyself. Like I had to figure out to unholster and place my pistol down somewhere first before sitting down to use the bathroom. Mental note folks "Guns dont float!".

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Usually I wear sweat pants while lounging around the house at night and early in the day. If I do go outside for whatever reason I throw on a shoulder holster with my gun in it and put a jacket on over it.

·
Registered
11,499 Posts
I dont do pajammas. I was given a suit at birth and that is what I wear to bed, and have not found a way to conceal it in it yet.
Same.....but that is only when in bed. When I get up I put on the "house shorts" that have a belt with a Fobus on them and the gun goes in to the holster and I'm all set.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
I had this image of trying to carry a 44 mag under a TEDDY

A new cover photo for a Victoria Secret Ad Campaign :theyareontome: :gah:

·
Premium Member
10,046 Posts
I thought the last grown up male to wear pajama's was Dick Van Dyke...

·
Premium Member
644 Posts
Will stay away from all the "FUN" remarks and try to answer the OP's original (I assume) serious question. Really only two options. A smartcarry would be the easiest choice. A shoulder holster would be the next. Smartcarry first because it's easy to put on and get off. Smartcarry would also probably be cheaper.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts