Defensive Carry banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Combat Handguns.

Walt Rausch has a regular column and this issue he discusses the phenomenon of WITNESS INTIMIDATION....something we were just discussing on the MS13 threads. He raises points very similar to ours. It's pretty fascinating.

There is also a good article on the EAA Witness Hunter 10mm that I'm sure will interest some folks here.

I especially enjoy the feature called It Happened To Me... as there is always stuff that I can learn.....

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Darn it - not one of my regular mags! I take too many as it is to manage to read and keep up with themall.

If by any chance that article becomes available - PDF perhaps - do let us know. Does indeed sound an interesting read.

·
Super Moderator
13,072 Posts
The "May" issue??? Could we mean the March issue?

I'm looking forward to reading it, but ever since ole Walt claimed the correct way to carry a semi is with the chamber empty, I kinda lost confidence in him.

·
Registered
6,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
May I May I?

Tangle said:
The "May" issue??? Could we mean the March issue?
No, remember it comes out every OTHER month. My copy reads the MAY 2006 issue. Just got it yesterday, along with an invoice saying my subscription is expiring! I will be renewing it. This thing by Walt isn't so much about gun handling, as it is about the potential risk of witness intimidation.

·
Super Moderator
13,072 Posts
ExSoldier762 said:
No, remember it comes out every OTHER month. My copy reads the MAY 2006 issue. Just got it yesterday, along with an invoice saying my subscription is expiring! I will be renewing it. This thing by Walt isn't so much about gun handling, as it is about the potential risk of witness intimidation.
Wow! They are ahead of things! I bet it's not on the newsstand yet, but I'll stop and see.

Thanks for the heads up BTW.

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
please......at least copy the good or essential parts to this thread. I wanna hear what they say....:smile:

·
Registered
6,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
artz said:
please......at least copy the good or essential parts to this thread. I wanna hear what they say....:smile:
I'm sure it's coming soon to a newstand near you!

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
ok..... THAT magazine....

·
Registered
744 Posts
One of the two mags I subscribe to! That is a good article. I always enjoy reading Mr. Rauch's work. The mag is on the newstand here, just this week. Mags are published with an advance date on the cover for some reason. I remember that confusing me as a kid when I bought comics! It is an excellent magazine, though. And no, my other mag subscription isn't Playboy, it's US News and World Report! What can I say, I'm a news freak!:smile:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts