Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
If that little Mak has a good SA trigger like mine do, well lets just say he's gonna bleed on his next photo shoot. What a DUMB A$$!

Send this in to Letterman when he starts "Stupid People Tricks"...... :chairshot

Shoot well.

·
Administrator
143,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
More Finger

That is more finger than I've ever seen stuck through a trigger guard in a long time. :eek:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Holy moly - I hope no one sees that pic and thinks it is SOP!!

For sure, I know my Mak on SA when cocked really does not need a huge pressure to fire - that is just insane.!!

·
Super Moderator
19,008 Posts
Maybe I am slow, what is the point to the holster in the first place? And if you can rack the slide thru the holster the triggr must be exposed while its in the holster(not good).

·
Administrator
143,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I only know what I read about that holster.
The holster will allow you to carry your firearm empty with no round in the chamber and then chamber a round & make the firearm hot & ready to rock...as part of the draw sequence.
But, Why carry an empty pistol (make it READY to fire) & then do that???...to be SAFE? :confused: I am confused.

I just can't believe that "the above person" is (in effect) acting as a WEB Firearm Instructor in teaching a draw from that particular holster.

·
Administrator
143,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OK Here Is The Address

In Case You Want To Order One :rofl:
That must be Valery A. Kovalchuk himself in the photo. :biggrin: The Engineer.
Anybody want to contact The Chief Director :cool: & inform him about that finger in the trigger guard? :silly:
You'll get sent to Siberia.

Holster is probably "left over" from the Cold War. :tongue:
Address: 454091 RUSSIA, Chelyabinsk, Sverdlovski Prospect, 57
Phone/fax: +7 (351) 264–7083
E-mail: [email protected]

Director General - Roman P. Bodrov
Financial director - Sergey N. Namestnikov
Chief Engineer -
Chief Accountant - Nina M. Burnaeva
Sales Manager - Oksana G. Panchenko

·
Super Moderator
25,562 Posts
Last person I saw with that much finger through the guard was 5 years old, and the gun shot caps!! :biggrin:

·
1943 - 2009
10,368 Posts
Pretty Dumb

But the concept is not new.

There was a technique shown in Chic Gaylord's book for racking the slide of an M1911 pistol in the G.I. flap holster.

·
Administrator
143,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
In Case You Have Any Questions

Q: Is the «EFA» holster suitable for different pistol models?
A: Our engineers are now adjusting manufacture of holsters for such pistol models as «Stechkin», «Vector», «Kedr», «PKSK», «Yarygin».

Well, that leaves me out! :biggrin:

Q: Does personnel need special training to use your holster?
A: No, it's not necessary at all. The mechanism of the holster is so simple that it is enough to try it couple times.

Obviously Zero ~ Absolutely no training at all is required. :dead:
Looks Like Guy In Picture Only Try It "Couple Times" :king:

Q: What types of carrying the holster are available?
A: Design of a clip provides different ways of carrying the holster: on the belt, on the thigh or on the shin, under the shoulder or on the chest. The clip provides firm and reliable fixation of the holster. The clip can be modified to order as well.

Anybody know where I can buy an American OTS (On The Shin) Holster?

Q: Is it possible to use «EFA» holster outdoor in rainy, snowy or cold weather? or....in Siberia? :biggrin:
A: Sure. «EFA» holsters are made of water-resistant thermoplastics which are regularly tested and provide high toughness and durability of the product.

Q: How is the pistol fixed in the «EFA-2» through action model?
A: «EFA-2» model has a special resilient valve which provides firm fixation of the pistol in the holster.

Huh?

·
Registered
770 Posts
Its not the amount of finger on the trigger that I commented about earlier....its the finger on the trigger as the gun is cocked and hot while still in the holster........... :1clogefah

Human Beings never cease to amaze me, regarding how stupid some of them actually are............

Shoot well.

·
Super Moderator
22,139 Posts
"Ingenious solution to a non-existent problem..."
Uncle Jeff.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
My MAK has a pretty heavy spring, and if I pushed down on the holstered weapon hard enough to rack the slide, my pants would fall off. :smile:

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Captain Crunch said:
But the concept is not new.

There was a technique shown in Chic Gaylord's book for racking the slide of an M1911 pistol in the G.I. flap holster.

And Patrick Wayne used one in Big Jake . :wink:
Jack

·
Registered
216 Posts
The cool thing about the holster is the lifetime slot on the Gene Pool Elimination Team that comes with it.

·
Administrator
143,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hummmmmmmmm

Maybe I should have originally put this in "Humor & Off Topic" :wink:

I don't think these Russian comrades...who are probably just "Breaking Into World Capitalism" realize that they are not going to sell very many "Safety Oriented" ~~~ "On The Shin Holsters" :rolleyes: by so obviously visually violating Safe firearm practice & procedure on their web site.

Though they might sell a lot of them in France.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts