Defensive Carry banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So anyways my wife and i took a trip to wally world today. we were walking around the grocery section and came out into the meat section and looked over and all i saw was a Handel of a gun sticking out of the guys shirt at the 6:00 position so i calmly walked over to him and told him what was going on before any sheeple saw it and freaked out we are in michigan .he said thank you and we went on our way

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Sounds like you did a good deed. :congrats: I'm sure the guy appreciated it. :yup:

·
Super Moderator
50,585 Posts
Why would it matter?
I thought MI was an OC state?:blink:

·
Registered
80 Posts
I thought MI was open carry also???

·
Registered
941 Posts
MI is. I guess some people who carry concealed want it to stay that way.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the way he was carrying it i new that he wanted it concealed

·
Registered
222 Posts
At first glance, I thought you said that you caught him showering, which was hard to imagine happening at Wal-mart. This makes much more sense.

·
Premium Member
2,355 Posts
SOB...holster I mean

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
good thing he was showing at 6:00 instead of 12:00 :twak:

seriously, good job on helping another carrier, gotta watch each other's backs

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
:hand10: That's what it's all about. Good job. I hope someone would do the same for me, if that happened.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Isn't anybody concerned about approaching someone who is packin and turns out to be a bad guy? Wouldn't it be wiser to mind ones own business? Just Curious :confused:

·
Registered
222 Posts
Isn't anybody concerned about approaching someone who is packin and turns out to be a bad guy? Wouldn't it be wiser to mind ones own business? Just Curious :confused:
That the kind of discrimination that I would hope not to receive from other people, so it would be hypocritical of me not to extend the same courtesy.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Well if the person turns out to be a BG more then likely you wouldnt be approaching them they would be approaching you.

·
Registered
6,949 Posts
the way he was carrying it i new that he wanted it concealed
Just my opinion but his carry position, (6 oclock), probably had him so out of touch with his firearm that he wasn't even aware that it was exposed. That would be one of my concerns with SOB carry if I truly wanted it concealed. It's probably good that you made him aware.

·
Registered
862 Posts
That was nice of you! Nice to know the good guys are still out there.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts