Defensive Carry banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
864 Posts
Sister's not here right now but yes, it can help.

ETA: I just saw you're in Denver. You have a lot more options than most of the country. Go down to one of the dispensaries and ask about edibles with low thc/high CBD.
We have a friend who suggested a store not too far away from us that, in his opinion (and he's a frequent user), is very professional and carries quality products. We'll give them a try. Thank you.

Reactions: Sister

·
Registered
4,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Is CBD just for sleep or can it ease persistent pain? My wife has non-specific body pain that Doctors have called fibromyalgia. Doctors have no idea as to cause or mitigation. Maybe CBD can help?
It helps body pain too. I was misdiagnosed with fibromyalgia for two years until we were up north and they figured out it was really Ehlers-Danlos it has a lot of the same symptoms with all over pain however it’s a DNA defect in the collagen. Lyme too, both Lyme & Ehlers are usually first dx as fibro from where I was from.

When we were in Oregon legal CBD and regular massages got me off of Opiods back in 2015 :yup:
If you can afford it I cannot stress how important a good massage therapist is that can work out the pain in the pressure points. Usually physical therapist know good massage therapist that can help with pain.

·
Registered
6,254 Posts
Nock nock

Who's there?

Homo sapien

Oh, yer just another land shark

CBD oil

Well, come on in!

41 - 43 of 43 Posts