Defensive Carry banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of any concealed carry bags that are not to obviously a concealed carry bag. I have seen a bag attachment from 5.11 but its not what I’m looking for . I have a bag from maxpedition and its great but dosnt really blend in. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
158 Posts
How about a bag that looks like a daily planner? I picked one up a while back (I think several companies offer them) and it works well with my S&W Model 3914 compact 9mm. It also accomodates a spare magazine. I believe mine came from Bianchi.

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
I'd get a black maxpedition bag and then cover it with safety pinned patches like the Grateful Dead bears, peace signs, Million Mom March, etc.

·
Registered
5,327 Posts
Ebay has Maxpedition bags in Royal Blue, and orange...maybe the bag youare looking for but looks much less "tactical"

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
I vote one of the square bagmasters.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Just get a Small Single strap back pack. The kind you can wear turned towards the front. They usually have a small compartment that can be used for carrying your weapon and a few magazines/ammo. It wont be as obvious that a gun may be inside as carrying the small side packs, & fanny packs that have become recognizable by criminals as home for firearms. Everyone carries back packs these days. Even if you are not in school!

·
Registered
41 Posts
I use a military map bag with a holster sewn in on the back pocket you might need to re-enforce it depending on what you are going to carry.
I carry my Sig P239 9mm like that or my Sig 232.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts