Defensive Carry banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My EDC is a Glock 30sf. I carry IWB in a leather Galco (model?). It is a bit uncomfortable. I was wondering who carries the same piece and what you use? I am not above OWB/SOB/IWB or whatever. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
same gun in a don hume 715 iwb...its been on all day under a t-shirt including a nap in my lazy boy chair and some errands on my motorcycle......

all 3 of my carry guns ride in don hume 715s...ive been thinking about other holsters just because everybody raves about them but these things work so damn well and are so inexpensive i just cant bring myself to it...

·
Banned
13,684 Posts
Take a look at a Don Hume JIT Slide holster for OWB. I carried a regular G30 in one for a few years. Mitch Rosen might make some nice holsters for the G30SF. I know they are excellent quality, and my Upper Limit from them for my G27 is an ultra hi-riding holster. Many variables affect your comfort for carry. Holster, pistol, clothing, belt, position, etc...... OWB carry will be more comfortable than IWB carry naturally. The sacrifices we make for self-preservation.

·
Registered
643 Posts
I carry the Glock 30sf daily in a Crossbreed Supertuck with no problems. More than once I have laid down on the couch and took a nap with it on. It is that comfortable.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I carry the standared Glock 30 in the Crossbreed Supertuck. So many options and carry positions with this holster while standing, sitting, or driving, that I can always find my way to comfort with this holster.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Blade Tech Nano. Thin Kydex helps offset some of the G30's thickness. Very comfortable just behind the hip at about 3:30 for me.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Another vote for the Supertuck.
Very comfortable, sometimes forget I have 11 rounds of .45 ACP on my hip.

·
Registered
6 Posts
How do the clips hook on the belt, their shape is difficult to tell? Really looks great, what about pricing, as I checked their site it didn't say. Thanks for the info, looks like good workmanship and styles.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Belly-band... I prefer a cross-draw set up... comfortable and accessible; allows me to guard/secure the item with my left hand/arm and still fight with my right hand... IMG_0209.JPG

·
Registered
106 Posts
I wear my G30SF in a Comp-tac CTAC. I do sometimes forget it's there, but I don't think people go to the CTAC because it's comfortable. Try shifting your carry position. I used to carry at like 4:30/5:00 ish and I hated it. Switched around to 3:30ish and I feel like a new man!

·
Registered
Northwest Oregon
20,711 Posts
When I carried my G30 SF, I carried it in the same Bianchi #5 Black Widow OWB holster that also worked well for my G29 SF, G21 SF, and G20 SF.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts