Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

just found this forum. Sounds like there are many that feel the way I do about guns, knives, and stupid criminals.
I work as a Correctional Officer in a maximum security prison so I get to see the real hard core. After getting to know a few hundred of them, I have no problem in using whatever force is nessasary to make it home at the end of the day, or to be safe in my own home.

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
Welcome look forward to your posts.. As a Co ya get to see some of the finest i would guess job i would pass on mu uncle used to work at our Fed pen up here and the stories he can tell

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bud White said:
Welcome look forward to your posts.. As a Co ya get to see some of the finest i would guess job i would pass on mu uncle used to work at our Fed pen up here and the stories he can tell
I can understand the reluctance to work this type job. We had a good size fight about 3 weeks ago. One inmate killed, 8 others sent to the hospital. No staff injured. They have been on lockdown since. Rumor heard from the inmates is that they will have another fight or riot when they are let up, and intend to "get a CO next time" They get homemade weapons, we get to use our hands, or at the most a baton. Somehow doesn't seem right. :chairshot :chairshot

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Razor - welcome :smile: Hey you are on THR aren't you - handle is familiar.

Armoredman is also a CO and member here.

Hope you enjoy here, and in daily life watch your six.

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
Welcome to the forum, RazorWire! :smile:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.