Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering, I wear jeans and t-shirt all the time (not tucked in).

Is there a IWB that works well for this? Or should I just change my clothing in general?

I have seen the smart carry but I hardly ever have a shirt tucked in.

·
Registered
941 Posts
If you have a decently small gun and a good IWB holster, you're good to go. I wear the same thing and have concealed a J frame and a M&P compact. Just make sure your shirt doesn't ride up and you'll be fine. People are clueless ;)

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
I carry my 1911 in one of these, conceals well with just a t-shirt. I wear it all year, sun or shine. Mostly sun.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Any IWB holster from a reputable maker should do just fine. I use a Crossbreed Supertuck with a Crossbreed gun belt with no worries.

-JT

·
Registered
571 Posts
I wear the official Florida uniform of t-shirt, shorts, and sandals every day of my life. I conceal a P239 with a Minotaur MTAC with absolutely no issues.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Just about any IWB holster will work for you. My most comfortable IWB holster is the MTAC. Check out the "Post Pics of how you carry" sticky and you'll see many great ideas!

Good Luck!

·
Registered
448 Posts
A narrow gun like a Kahr or a 1911 will fit under a t-shirt easy, I do it all of the time. I have an Andrews Mcdaniel II that I use for my Kahr MK9 that fits under even somewhat tight t-shirts.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I wear the official Florida uniform of t-shirt, shorts, and sandals every day of my life. I conceal a P239 with a Minotaur MTAC with absolutely no issues.
Same here. Concealing nearly any handgun in jeans and a T-shirt with an IWB holster is no problem.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Tee shirt and jeans is perfect attire for IWB carry in my opinion. I am a huge fan of the Crosbreed Supertuck along with their belt. Don't think the Supertuck is just designed for cc with tucking your shirts in. I carry a Springfield XDm with the above four items (and tshirt untucked) everyday and have superior comfort and concealibility.

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
IWB wilth good holster. If you wear your tshirt tight you might have to go up a size. I stay away from light colors and get thick tshirts.

·
Super Moderator
50,603 Posts
I wear T-shirts all the time in FL with both IWB's and OWB's no problemo for my Glock-36. At times I will wear a 'wife-beater' under the T-shirt.:22a:

·
Super Moderator
4,965 Posts
Comp Tac CTAC or MTAC. I carry my 226 or HK 45 under a loose shirt, and it works well.

Matt

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
I have a few IWBs that work well this way. My FIST K4A is my favorite w/a velcro clip and wife beater under my T-shirt. That setup is tuckable too if needed.

·
Premium Member
7,703 Posts
Yup, I do it ALL the time! :yup:

·
Registered
93 Posts
ccw jeans and t-shirt

I love the invisble holster, also known as thunderwear. I can comfortably carry a Glock 34 and draw while seated in the car, have room for extra clip to, but awkward retrieving it, but the option is still there, plus its not awkward while in a rest stop stall......

1 - 20 of 32 Posts