1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
11,153 Posts
News at 11. Wait, nope. We wont here about this is the MSM.....

·
Premium Member
4,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry, the article was posted in a current (this month) article I didn't see the small print. Thanks

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
What's really unfortunate is it'll never make the major news outlets. It goes against everything they've been trying to teach the public.
Plus, since it was stopped almost as soon as it started, there isn't enough of a body count to make the news. Stories of no one getting killed doesn't bring in the ratings.

Also, this happened over a year ago.

·
Registered
190 Posts
You can bet that our illustrious leader, O-butthole and diarrhea mouth Hillary will ignore this one

·
Registered
244 Posts
Everyone pretty much did ignore it when it happened. It even happened in Chicago of all places.

Like Stirling xd says, not a high body count that the media wants to sensationalize. Also it goes against their gun control arguments.

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
What's really unfortunate is it'll never make the major news outlets. It goes against everything they've been trying to teach the public.
They've had 14 months to cover it. They even could have brought it up as a contrast to the past 2 incidents. I'd say this one missed the 24hr cycle.

·
Registered
36,386 Posts
Took over a year and still posted it in the wrong topic area.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
It happens fairly frequently, however, a mass shooting is 4 dead not including the shooter and most often, when a GG stops a BG the body count doesn't get to 4 so the media doesn't pay attention (unless, as the saying goes, it happens in NYC, LA, or to a cute white little girl).

·
Registered
9,323 Posts
It seems it only gets reported if the body count is high or it's a protected class of citizen. If ISIL was able to infiltrate and do a massacre at the NRA convention . The Libs would probably throw parties in the street

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts