Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it has been 26 days and still no mail from the King County Sheriffs:hand1:. Wow! I have never been arrested, no tickets on my record, when they fingerprinted me, it was the first time I had ever had it done.

Glad it is “shall issue within 30 days.”

Thanks for letting me rant. Guess we have it better here then most other states, but come on, I should have it by now!
:aargh4:

·
Registered
254 Posts
I've heard that King County always waits until day 30. Many more rural or small town jurisdictions issue in as little as 3 - 5 days.

CPL

·
Registered
713 Posts
Got mine from Spokane in 4 days! That was almost 8 years ago. Maybe they are just backed up? Or maybe they are just making you sweat, sitting in their office laughing at how miserable it must be for you waiting in agony for a little piece of paper.:rofl:

·
Premium Member
3,579 Posts
I am in Snohomish and it took atleast 30 days. It will come though, just be patient! Wait your in King, you are screwed! LOL... JK

·
Registered
441 Posts
Mine was 29 days in Whatcom County. When I took it to Kinkos to laminate it I needed some help. The clerk said "oh yea, I see lots of these. The size makes them tricky".

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
You don't have it bad. It's been a long time so I don't remember exactly but the state of Tennessee took over 3 months to send mine.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Mine took about 26 days..

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
For me, Spokane held it until 30 days, but that has been several renewal cycles ago. It'll be there.

·
Banned
4,084 Posts
I am in Snohomish and it took atleast 30 days. It will come though, just be patient! Wait your in King, you are screwed! LOL... JK
Bummer, mine from Sno Co came in a week, this past Aug.

Still, 30 days for a permit seems pretty minor compared with many states.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
You don't have it bad. It's been a long time so I don't remember exactly but the state of Tennessee took over 3 months to send mine.
IIRC they have up to 90 days and take most of it. However TN permit is widely honored and our laws are fairly liberal as to where you can carry so worth the wait.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I think mine came right at the 30 day mark from KCSO and I'm in Seattle, I have heard that SPD takes longer too. Hang in there it'll show up, I was starting to think that it wasn't going to come to but then I just showed up one day.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts