Defensive Carry banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, my CCW finally arrived. I got back from lunch and there was a message that my permit had been signed and was ready to go.

It was kind of interesting to have it. I have waited for several months to get it done and now that is here, it is almost surreal. Anyway, tomorrow I will wear it to and from work.

Anyway, it ended up taking exactly 15 days from when I turned in my paperwork until the permit was ready for my signature. Knowing all of the cops in the area probably also made it easy. I didn't have to worry too much about the good cause essay of why I needed one.

Anyway, I am excited to start carrying and plan on carrying every day.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Well looks like you need to take the initiation and strap it on and take a trip to wal-mart. They say something about getting Nachos too but I don't get that one.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Excellent news - and good to hear of course of another CA CCW. Congrats from me too. :smilez:

I hope you have a local Wally World - to go make the ''maiden voyage'' :wink:

·
Registered
341 Posts
Congratulations. Wally World didn't have the nachos when I visited so you can skip that part.

·
Premium Member
6,260 Posts
Wally World Time! Congratulations and welcome to the Sheepdog Roaming Pack.

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
Congrats. Make the trip, have the nachos, have a good time. Like the rest of us, it'll feel weird for a while, just remember not to play with it; you'll go blind.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Congo-Rats!

Carry safe, carry always, carry for life!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts