Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so now i have joined the ranks of those having 4 or more ccws, so how does one carry all of them?
as my wallet is getting over thick.
with the ccw's, the dl, debit card and a host of credit cards.

forget all the store tracking cards, they are at home someplace.

then having to carry proof of insurance, (medical, auto (many?), (in my case one pu truck, three moto bikes, one cj-7, a rv).

add in two pairs of eye glasses (sun and clear), spare change, (yes i dump it every day when i get home, 5 gallon water jugs work great), couple pens (work thing), assorted wires to charge things (current total for me is four of them), and some have problems with guys carrying a purse?? :image035:

·
Banned
3,890 Posts
Paisley fanny pack. :embarassed:

·
Registered
281 Posts
There are quite a few CCW badge threads here, most are funny but some don't have happy endings LOL

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
I just wear my ccw badge...:image035:

Reactions: blindluck26

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Get a credit card sleeve like the kind I make for myself. I make them for myself because the ones you buy in the stores are too thin to carry very many cards. I carry the card holder in my shirt pocket right behind my glasses and nobody knows it is there until I have to use a credit card then I remove the card from the holder-pay with it and stick it back in my shirt pocket. One reason why I carry it in the shirt pocket is that when I sit on a wallet my leg goes to sleep.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
I'm kind of a nitwit so if I don't carry keys on both sets I have for the car and truck I am just as likely to drive twenty miles to the range without the key to unlock the hand gun case. Been there and done THAT. It isn't the embarrassment of having to ask the guys at the range if they have something to cut the lock as it is that I didn't get to shoot the gun a wanted that day. They want your gun unloaded and in a case until you get to the firing line. So I would make sure that I have the licenses that I might need on me. Do you drive across country?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.