Defensive Carry banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know of several professional football players who shoot where I shoot and they have CWPs.

Guess being big and burly isn't enough. Though one of 'em got into a bit of trouble lately for "showing" his gun in a situation.

So here is the scenario. You are in a party with a bunch of celebs. Do you carry or do you keep it in the car? With the Press that is typically around, do you stand a chance of getting too much publicity because something accidentally prints or such? And what of the celeb's bodyguards?

·
Registered
5,050 Posts
BTDT. I have always carried when allowed and not carried when prohibited. The press angle cuts both ways.

-Scott-

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
I have gotten roped into working site security for movies and some of the " talent " on location , some don't like guns , some are apathetic , a couple carry themselves , and I swear to god Woody Harlson can pi$$ off the Pope ! LOL

·
Registered
182 Posts
Redneck Repairs said:
I have gotten roped into working site security for movies and some of the " talent " on location , some don't like guns , some are apathetic , a couple carry themselves , and I swear to god Woody Harlson can pi$$ off the Pope ! LOL
I understand that one. While in military we had to do body guard duty for several doing USO shows. Makes me wonder how stupid celebs really can be when the ask me to go get them some CDS and then they found out I was the Drug Task Force Supervisor. Talk about pucker factor when the also find out its Club Fed if they don't knock it off. Needless to say word got out rather quickly not to piss me or my boys off.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
I have always carried when allowed and not carried when prohibited
Scott has that covered - ditto :wink:

·
Registered
698 Posts
Scott said:
BTDT. I have always carried when allowed and not carried when prohibited. The press angle cuts both ways.

-Scott-
+1 Scott!!!

·
Administrator
143,599 Posts
"You are in a party with a bunch of celebs."

They don't invite me anymore. :rofl:

·
Registered
998 Posts
Speaking of Harrelson,

His father has twice been convicted of murder and is currently in prison for the murder of a judge. His mother was convicted of conspiracy in the murder of the judge.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts