1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
1952 - 2006
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
6,750 Posts
They were produced in the Eastern bolc Countries near Slovakia/Croatia areas. They were believed to be a single shot gun, yet some were also designed to fire up to 4 shots chambered in 22LR I believe. The "Company" or dealer that made em also produced a pager-type gun as well. VERY small item indeed........That's whay the TSA makes you shut off and then turn on your Cellular phone during inspection at the Airport checkpoints.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Seeing that Bob - yeah I remember seeing that clip some months ago - and had forgotten it.

That shows the four shot version and - no doubt - a lethal weapon!!! Not at all sure how it would be classidied as it is blatently a covert device.

·
Registered
6,750 Posts
Chris.......the ATF has def classified it as NFA........along with the pager gun.......i nelieve they started to show up in the 2001-2005 timeframe........pretty scarey stuff for sure

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Hmm - NFA - not surprised Bob!!

·
Administrator
143,598 Posts
I've seen that Vid Before

Very Creative.
Not sure that I would ever want to own one.
I did enjoy watching that video again though. :biggrin2:

·
Registered
275 Posts
not to mention we have no record of accuracy or velocity.....

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
National Firearms Act - 1968, IIRC - but let someone else confirm as I may not be accurate.

It means tho needy of a special ''ticket'', a tax ticket. Like $200 to put down for a full auto. No longer an ''ordinary'' gun, like we buy when after usual handguns and rifles. ''Restricted'' if you will.

·
Super Moderator
19,005 Posts
"Hang on ,I really gotta take this call":wink:

·
Registered
6,750 Posts
Guys, I believe I stand corrected with this. With the Phone guns being NFA, I believe they're GOING to be regulated as NFA, as we can't have em to begin with ( I wouldn't want one anyway) I think IF you wanted one, you'd need to "make it" and utilize a Form 1 to do it..
Either way, a lottoa scrutiny to begin with in the first place for us Law-abiding Americans., but not for the bad guys..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts