Defensive Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Zowie I really like this revolver......22 OZ , ported...."D" size frame..I carry 38Spl. +P LHPSWC

Nice revolver ,I have a set of larger rubber grips ..but during summer carry these old compact wooded grips get the nod..

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
I have looked for a Charter Arms 44sp Pug, but they seem to be hard to come by in this neck of the woods.

Enjoy your Charter Pug and carrying 38sp in it seems like a very good idea to me.

Reactions: GhostMaker

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
These Charter Arms offerings are actually better than what a lot of people think. I, like Searcher 45, have looked at the 44 Specials but they are difficult to find as well. Congrats on a fine wheelgun!

Reactions: 5lima30ret

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
By the way, the 38 Special Lead Semi-Wadcutter HP +P load you carry is one of my favorites. Without that brass jacket they tend to open up to resemble rattlesnake jaws. Great carry load....

·
Registered
241 Posts
I looked at one of those real close. If I hadn't gotten such a good deal on the SIG 9mm, I would have bought one. I still might....

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
How is it with357 Ammo? I shoot a LCR357. Some 357 Ammo is brutal and some is not bad.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts