Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was made aware of a small gun shop in Kentucky that sold the LCP for 269. I thought I bookmarked it on my computer, but did not. If anybody knows the name of said shop please advise.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I paid $340 so that is a steal.

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
Great price go ahead and pull the trigger.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Thanks for the link.

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Man, that's gonna make me spend some money...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Paid $269 about 6 months ago but had to wait and jump quick when I finally found one. Decent carry gun but have yet to find a comfy holster. Need to get on that.

·
Registered
5,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The gun isnt actually for me. My local FFL who does NOT charge me for transfers, and is a WV State Trooper, has been jonesing for one since they came out for a pocket BUG, on duty. As long as he treats me good I use my ability to search the net and find deals for him when I can since I do a lot more web surfing than he does. Very helpful guys thanks.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I have not seen them less than $325 here in West Central Florida..that is a steal!

·
Banned
1,059 Posts
Gee, thanks, once again I am a day late and a dollar short, of course! I already bought my little LCP fun gun, and my S&W .40 caliber Sigma...two weeks before those $50 rebates, or a choice of two FREE $35 magazines, if you know what I mean. I am not a smart shopper, especially when I go to stores and shows with one of my gun buddies who talks me into buying guns...like he says that I do to him.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Anyone know the best deal out there for an LCP with Crimson Trace?

·
Registered
5,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Go the Elsie Pea Forum and look in their store, seems to be the cheapest I have found for CT for LCP.

·
Registered
342 Posts
My brother just picked one up today out the door for $300

·
Registered
11 Posts
One local shop wouldn't go below MSRP, the other shop was selling for $289. I figured it would cost me as much, if not more, to order one online and get it shipped to a local FFL. Not to mention the wait. I went to the local shop and gone one plus a couple of boxes of FMJ for less than MSRP.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts