Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:confused: I am looking for a cheap leather holster for my springfield xd sc. I have seen the pro carry holsters from the holsterstore.com. I was wondering if anyone has used these holsters and if they are any good. Or if you have any other suggestions.
Thanks

·
Super Moderator
10,458 Posts
What do you define as cheap? Usually getting a good belt and holster once saves people money in the long run, even though it is a bit more upfront, since they don't go through a bunch of poorly constructed ones that don't conceal well before buying a good quality rig.

·
Banned
13,684 Posts
Cheap and leather don't always end up in the same sentence. But....maybe check out Tagua holsters, or some of the Don Hume lineup. Instead of "cheap", lets just go with ''less expensive options' shall we? Sounds better in the long run, especially when I'm giving suggestions.:22a:

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
"Cheap" is not the correct word. All too often, you get what you pay for and you will regret it. "Less expensive" quality is much better. Check out Don Hume products. Very good stuff.

·
Super Moderator
50,610 Posts
Reasonably priced, quality product, fairly quick delivery...

Fist Holsters

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Were I you, I'd spend as much as I could and forget about going "cheap" on a leather holster!

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
I have some inexpensive holsters...Don Hume, Galco, High Noon...I also have some custom holsters... K&D defender's, MTAC... It depends on the application... For a quick delivery IWB clip holster the High Noon Mr. Softy is hard to beat at $25.....

Many of them I bought as 'get by' holsters while I shopped for custom leather and then never bought custom...

·
Registered
5,327 Posts
Check Ebay, sometimes even expensive holsters are cheap on there. I recommend Galco and Don Hume.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Cheap holsters are like cheap women.

Good for a second but in the end they leave you with a rash.

BTW: By cheap, I mean less than 50 dollars give or take.

Why is everything got to be expensive to rate being good? My HighNoon holsters are good holsters but they didn't break the bank. My Tucker Secret is a nice holster didn't break the bank but 3 times the cost of a HighNoon Bare Asset.

·
Premium Member
211 Posts
:confused: I am looking for a cheap leather holster for my springfield xd sc. I have seen the pro carry holsters from the holsterstore.com. I was wondering if anyone has used these holsters and if they are any good. Or if you have any other suggestions.
Thanks
I sent you a PM.

Randy

1 - 20 of 47 Posts