Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
25,534 Posts
I'd sure like to try the 1911 "Target" model out on the range! :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
I just wanna try em all! Even the 1911 variants.

Like Dave tho the 220SAS is the one I definitely need to watch.

·
Administrator
143,579 Posts
Give Credit To SIG

They are staying on top of their game...now if they can just keep that quality control up there. Do you hear me SIG? :biggrin2:

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
...and if you are still listening Sig....MAKE SOME BLOODY 10MM'S!!!!

·
Administrator
143,579 Posts
srfl

I'll write them a letter & tell them I'm a mod on CombatCarry.com & then I'm pretty sure they will custom make us whatever we want. :stups: :biggrin2:

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Bottom line was a bit under 9 Bills- right in line with S&W, STI, etc......Hmmm Wonder if they would twist back around and make a 9mm on that 1911 form:danceban: ....??

·
Super Moderator
25,534 Posts
QKShooter said:
I'll write them a letter & tell them I'm a mod on CombatCarry.com & then I'm pretty sure they will custom make us whatever we want. :stups: :biggrin2:
Heck! Tell them you're a mod and you'd like one for test and evaluation. I'm sure they'll send it right out!! :biggrin2:

·
Registered
791 Posts
Nice guns, too far out of my price range though. I can't spend $1k on a pistol. I've considered putting a 2022 on the "list" though. lol

·
Registered
753 Posts
I'd be interested in reading some evaluations, range reports and the like in some of the trade magazines. They seem a bit pricey to me. Pretty, yes.. but pricey regardless.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
That 220 SAS Carry is sweet, I have been lookin at that one for a couple days. Not a big Sig fan but that one makes my want list. I wouldn't mind shooting their version of a 1911 either, they look pretty cool.

Ti.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Ride4TheBrand said:
I'd be interested in reading some evaluations, range reports and the like in some of the trade magazines. They seem a bit pricey to me. Pretty, yes.. but pricey regardless.
How about this for an eval? I bought one at a gun show for $850, it has a good trigger, is accurate, reliable, comes with nightsights, two Novak magazines, the blue plastic case, a lube sample, and a gun lock.

I haven't finished breaking it in (200+ rounds sounds right to me), so I haven't tried JHP's in it yet, just ball. So far, no problems.

My biggest complaints so far: it has an odd memory bump on the grip safety, the new models have adjustable night sights (mine just has the standard night sights), and the new ones also allegedly have ambi safeties (mine just has the regular safety).

1 - 20 of 21 Posts