1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
262 Posts
Nice shooting - those Xtremas are great shotguns.

I'd love to see this guy and Tom Knapp from Benelli in an exhibition shoot-off.

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
WOW!!!
Thanks for posting this, Chris! :smiley2:

·
Administrator
143,964 Posts
12 Bangs in 1.72 seconds that is some mighty danm fast 12 ga shotgun shooting.:yup:

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
W O W

·
Premium Member
6,260 Posts
Bruces45 said:
I could do all that with my .45 :comeandgetsome:
But you actually have to hit the targets to appear on the video:danceban: :haha:

A question, how long do you think is gonna take for California to ban this "Assault Shotgun"?

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
Miggy said:
But you actually have to hit the targets to appear on the video:danceban: :haha:
Instead of clay pigions, I would use dimes.

I can see it now, I would be on the cover of every shooting magazine, the headline would read "Simian sets world record buy shooting 17 dimes in under 2 seconds with a single stack 1911" :image035: Of course i would get to show off my lightining fast mag change of course :yup: .

·
Registered
262 Posts
Now he needs to try the same thing with some 3.5" high brass duck loads. I'm betting that that "low recoil" shotgun is using some SUPER low recoil loads. Still awesome shooting!

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Bruces45 said:
Instead of clay pigions, I would use dimes.

I can see it now, I would be on the cover of every shooting magazine, the headline would read "Simian sets world record buy shooting 17 dimes in under 2 seconds with a single stack 1911" :image035: Of course i would get to show off my lightining fast mag change of course :yup: .
I can shoot through the hole in flat washers. Never even ding em up. It's got to be going through the center. They never even move.

·
Administrator
143,964 Posts
AnimalKracker

"I can shoot through the hole in flat washers. Never even ding em up. It's got to be going through the center. They never even move."
Yep, I can put them right through that very same center hole. :king:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I used to use donuts QK - those ones with the hole of course - every shot would go thru the hole :rolleyes:

Guess washers are harder eh! :wink:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts