Defensive Carry banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor
5,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a great example of american ingenuity by Scott L.

A small preamble..Lol

I think I told you guys, a long time ago, while in college, some friends and I decided to go camping.
We arrived to the planned site late in the afternoon.
We had some beers as soon as we got there, then the sun went down and it got dark before we had a chance to erect the tent.

Well it was an impossible task because we couldn't find the stupid lamp and there were small straw like pieces, like lego stuff that you have to put together....a mess.
Anyways, we were working over a small hi place, which, unbeknown to us at that moment, was a gigantic ant hill!..Ouch!
We decided to scuttle the tent plan, opted in a hurry to seek the refuge of a small pier nearby.
Over the water we were then, we didn't want to know anything about land at this point, ha, ha, ha!
And there we spend the night, along with the ice box full of beer of course.

Funny how small tragedies make for good stories later, right?

Anyways, I think I made a point:
If you can find your handheld lamp, in the dark, your chances of success increase exponentially.

·
Vendor
5,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here is a cool idea:
If you cover the front of the lmap with your hand, then you turn it on and then off.
You can use the residual glow to "see" a map, a compass, small things, signal in a stealth mode, etc.

Look at this great examples:

·
Vendor
5,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Please like us on Facebook, we give free product from time to time to our followers:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Glow-On-Super-Phosphorescent/171161039596167?ref=hl

Our web store: glow-on.com
Buy with confidence
Purchase - Glow-On

Our eBay store

eBay:

Glow On Store | eBay Stores

Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/node/index...BZ8SWVY&merchant=A2JPOX2BZ8SWVY&redirect=true

Glow-on @ Amazon.com:

If the Amazon link don't redirect correctly, just go to amazon and search for:
glow-on super phosphorescent

1 - 6 of 6 Posts