Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy everyone, :wave:
Just dropping in to say hello from Maine. Actually, Maine via Tampa FL, for the next 9 Days.

Been lurking around for a while, reading up on what you folks have been posting. Lots of great info here. Signed up for a CCW class at the beginning of next month, so I've been doing my homework in preparation for that.

My concealed package will consist of a 3rd gen Glock 23, leaning toward Gold Dots for ammo, tucked away in a Comptac CTAC holster, hung on a Wilderness Instructors 5 stitch belt. Everything except the belt has been purchased...waiting on the holster to show up, so I can get a good measurement before ordering from Wilderness.

Anyway, thanks for the great forum, and tons of knowledge. It's a pleasure reading it.

·
Premium Member
4,330 Posts
Welcome from Victoria, B.C. :wave:

·
Registered
483 Posts
Welcome:bier:

·
Registered
7,974 Posts
Welcome from South Carolina..

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Welcome from Texas! :wave:

·
Registered
11,431 Posts
Greetings from Rocky Top Tennessee

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I forgot to explain what my screen name means. I'm part of a Sportbike Freestyle team, so my 'real' hobby is throwing my streetbike at the ground. Heres a couple pics of how I spend most of my weekends:

Since we live in Maine, can't let a little cold weather stop us. We plow the lakes instead!

Shooting is my newest hobby, and it's alot easier on the body. Equally addicting though, thats for sure. I went from 0 firearms, to 8, and reloading two different calibers since the beginning of the year!

Welcome from Texas!
Texas! You got Cadillacs that grow right outta the ground! Saw 'em on my way back from Arizona this year.:rofl:

·
Banned
13,685 Posts

·
Super Moderator
50,584 Posts
Welcome...

from Central Florida!

ret :31:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.