Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. Just wanted tointroduce myself and say hello from this furnace of a place called San Antonio. I sure hope you guys up North enjoy those summers you have. You can't even go outside after 8:00a.m. more less try to get out to the range. It's boiling here.

Well I look forward to chatting with you guys. I hope I can contibute to the quality of the forum you guys seems to upkeep.

Cheers,

Jason

·
Premium Member
25,481 Posts
Hi Jason - from the currently not so frozen North :smilez:

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
Welcome to CC, Jason :wave:

I went through USAF basic training at Lackland AFB in San Antonio...it was in Oct-Nov and I was still sweating buckets...:yup:

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Welcome - :smile:

·
Registered
602 Posts
Welcome from Colorado......... where in the summer we sleep under a light blanket! Stay cool down there. :wave: :wave:

·
Registered
529 Posts
Work took us from San Antonio last Spring...We kept our House there though :smile:

Too hot??? Never

:smile:

·
Registered
341 Posts
Jason, 'Hello' from North Texas where we've got lots of heat but no River Walk. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
11,431 Posts
Welcome from Rocky Top Tennessee

·
Registered
10,806 Posts
Welcome from Alabama where at this moment it is a balmy 91 with about 60% humidity.

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
Welcome from Washington. I think we have all the wet your weather is trying to boil.

·
Registered
437 Posts
A Western welcome to you. I remember being cold with some snow at Camp Bullis one winter. Go down to the River Walk and have a cool margarita at Casa Rio if it is still there.:wave:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Dr_CMG I'm originally from Mobile, AL. It just as hot there.

Team America, I went through basic training in December/January of 97'. It was hot then as well. Last year we had 100 degrees everyday for the first week in November.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Welcome from another Texan.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.