Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
What is that screaming I hear from Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson.... oh wait... all is quiet.
That won't last very long.

No matter how hateful, heinous, disgusting you can bet that these punks will be the recipients of some degree of support and sympathy from like minded individuals. BLM or some similar hate group will probably organize some type of rally or protest that will contend they were treated unfairly and should not be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

·
Registered
41,518 Posts
That four should have used a gun. They'd be off the hook by now.

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
CPD Arrested and Charged all four offenders with Hate Crime

That is weird and disgusting...

·
Banned
5,140 Posts
If you think that your blood pressure can stand it then read this truly awful article

KING: Don't use Chicago's white assault case against BLM movement - NY Daily News

The short version is that this Shaun King character is way more concerned about attacks on BLM than he is for a white victim of a racially motivated assault
I got about halfway through it and had to stop before my blood pressure got any higher.

I can't write what I am thinking because I do want to stay on the forum but I will.write the following.

The myopic view from Shaun King and those of Black Lies Matter that excuse or skirt any real issues coming from.the black communities are huge contributors to why blacks can't and won't assimilate to mainstream American culture. It's not selling out. It's buying in.

·
Super Moderator
50,610 Posts
Each of these dirtbags should be given a '50-year' dance card, and I hope that they enjoy the parties.:hand1:

·
Registered
9,340 Posts
Of course the LIBS had to go KICKING AND SCREAMING to even consider having these poor mus-understood urban youths even charged. Hey they are disadvantaged by white privilege and needed an outlet.

(I hope you know that's SARCASM)

·
Premium Member
7,276 Posts
Well I'll say this... Did you guys listen to the very harsh statement, in a prime time national press conference, that the current president made about this act? The one where he promised the full weight of the FBI as it investigated what civil rights violations needed to be prosecuted? Where he addressed the clear need for action after such an obvious act of racial hatred led to the kidnap and torture of an innocent person?

·
Banned
3,119 Posts
All I've been hearing from the black community and Liberals is outrage as well. Haven't heard any of them condone or defend these acts. I don't see how what four idiots do is being protected into an entire group of people. I wish both sides would stop doing that. Just because one white, black, police officer, republican, libeal, KKK, BLM, etc says or does something reprehensible, that shouldn't be a reflection on everyone else in that group...

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
Well I'll say this... Did you guys listen to the very harsh statement, in a prime time national press conference, that the current president made about this act? The one where he promised the full weight of the FBI as it investigated what civil rights violations needed to be prosecuted? Where he addressed the clear need for action after such an obvious act of racial hatred led to the kidnap and torture of an innocent person?
Talk is cheap and when it is coming out of "current President's" mouth it is completely worthless.

·
Banned
3,119 Posts
Talk is cheap and when it is coming out of "current President's" mouth it is completely worthless.
Guess he's damned he does or damned if he doesn't. If he didn't speak out, he'd be ridiculed for it, and when he does, he gets ridiculed for it and his words don't matter. If the four were not changed with a hate crime, people would cry about it a double standard, and when they are, people still aren't giving Liberal Chicago credit. It's a no win situation for them.

·
Premium Member
7,276 Posts
Guess he's damned he does or damned if he doesn't. If he didn't speak out, he'd be ridiculed for it, and when he does, he gets ridiculed for it and his words don't matter. If the four were not changed with a hate crime, people would cry about it a double standard, and when they are, people still aren't giving Liberal Chicago credit. It's a no win situation for them.
My post was ironic in nature; of course he hasn't actually spoken out about it. He only does that for issues that fit within his personal agenda. Since this is embodies everything he doesn't care about, they only released a statement saying it was too soon to discuss if it was even going to be considered a hate crime. He can act measured and impartial when it suits him...

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Sadly, these four have not only ruined their own lives but the lives of many other people, who will be affected by their actions...parents, grandparents, siblings. And all of them, as well as the victim and his entire family are about to experience lifelong consequences of their stupidity. I doubt this will be the last time we see something as absurd as this, which seems to be fueled by the election results' emotional stimulation of so many Americans, make the evening news.

·
Banned
5,171 Posts
My post was ironic in nature; of course he hasn't actually spoken out about it. He only does that for issues that fit within his personal agenda. Since this is embodies everything he doesn't care about, they only released a statement saying it was too soon to discuss if it was even going to be considered a hate crime. He can act measured and impartial when it suits him...
Mr. Obama has condemned the four in the harshest possible terms. Or do you ignore statements that further your own agenda?

·
Premium Member
7,276 Posts
Mr. Obama has condemned the four in the harshest possible terms. Or do you ignore statements that further your own agenda?
Well actually, he didn't but thanks for playing along...

He did call the act despicable, which would be mildly accurate but then went on to suggest that this incident was caused by underlying issues (aka it's not really their fault) and he mentioned that race relations are 'much better' (what's he smoking) and that the 'next generation' has a much better set of racial values coming up. Oddly enough, it was the next generation that perpetrated these acts... I certainly don't recall him calling for the FBI to investigate federal charges; something he's no stranger to when it suits him.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.